Goodbye UK5!

DeletedUser3194

Bye Cory, it was quality playing with you and all the Why? guys.

Hope the operation and recovery all go well, hopefully catch up with you on a future world.

DeletedUser7217

Cory, even though Why? disbanded, I am keeping my sig and CoA, cos I am proud

DeletedUser

*round of applause*

Cory... Why? is the most memorable tribe I've played in for quite a while, and had the core of the tribe not all left at once, I'm sure that world domination was just around the corner. Unlike some, I was not in Why? for that long a period - perhaps even less than 2 weeks - but even in that small period I felt like I was a real part of the tribe. We had some great personalities.

It is a shame to think what Why? could have been, which is why I shan't do that. I'll remember it for what it was: friendly, fascinating, egotistical, hilarious, exciting, active, skilled, bitchy at time, but above all, we literally kicked everyone's arse. So much so, one tribe recruited over 300 members to try and stop us. Did they succeed? Well maybe - they beat us by making us all succumb to boredom and pure loathing of the settings.

Well done Cory, for in my eyes, Why? was a massive success.

Why? - 'That tribe that pwned uk5 for 2 months'

DeletedUser7832

First and foremost I wish cory all the luck with his surgery and to have a quick recovery.

Second I congratulate why? for doing so well for as long as they did. Lets not take anything away from anyone. You guys were number one until someone else come along. Your statements are correct you were the best n uk5 for a little while, however time will show that the better tribes will last longer than 2 months at number 1. I do not brag or say that ewar will be that tribe.

So in conclusion congrats to the world for dethroning the #1 tribe as they were the ones that declared on all of us.

DeletedUser

@Mods - What T&C said. It's only to do with UK5. He's leaving UK5, he'll be back on TW at some point. If he wanted to declare he was leaving to everyone, he would phave probably attacked MSG with it. It's to do with the disbandment of Why? as well.

@Astro... Nice teeth. They weren't "number 1 until someone else came along". They were "Number 1". If they hadn't had internal problems (Players quitting. Cory needing surgery, Sabretooth being a complete and total noob, etc), Why? would still be there.

I'm not dissing EWaR or ZD. I'm sure EWaR is a very good tribe :icon_wink:

Just.. You didn't really "Dethrone" them. You outlasted them. Still a feat to boast about.

DeletedUser

First and foremost I wish cory all the luck with his surgery and to have a quick recovery.

Second I congratulate why? for doing so well for as long as they did. Lets not take anything away from anyone. You guys were number one until someone else come along. Your statements are correct you were the best n uk5 for a little while, however time will show that the better tribes will last longer than 2 months at number 1. I do not brag or say that ewar will be that tribe.

So in conclusion congrats to the world for dethroning the #1 tribe as they were the ones that declared on all of us.

Just so you know [whisper_in_ear]you didn't dethrone us[/whisper_in_ear].

*repeats what AA said*

DeletedUser

Love that half the people said Cody :3. Guys, I left like weeks ago :D
Why? was the best tribe longish term tribe I've ever been in.

<3 Cory.

DeletedUser7832

Just so you know [whisper_in_ear]you didn't dethrone us[/whisper_in_ear].

*repeats what AA said*

Well let me repeat myself, because I never said we dethroned you. I said that the world dethroned you. You see, you guys declared on the world the other day and today you are not here. Therefore the world deserves the credit for defeating you guys. Now go ahead and once again explain how monty is leaving and you guys couldn't get along and sabre mass recruited blah blah blah. I don't care, why? has nothing to talk about anymore. They had a good run but it's over.

DeletedUser

Not really sure if it's my place to say anything, but I will say it anyway: :)

I don't really know you, but other players always speak very highly of you and you lead the rank 1 tribe for quite a while which is a good achievement in itself.
You seemed to do a great job of leading (again I can't really say much apart from what I saw), you were a very good player and I'm sad to see Why? go.

Hope your op goes well mate,

Dark Mark

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well let me repeat myself, because I never said we dethroned you. I said that the world dethroned you. You see, you guys declared on the world the other day and today you are not here. Therefore the world deserves the credit for defeating you guys. Now go ahead and once again explain how monty is leaving and you guys couldn't get along and sabre mass recruited blah blah blah. I don't care, why? has nothing to talk about anymore. They had a good run but it's over.

This thread isn't about Why? as much as it's about Cory's leaving.
So kindly, shut up :3

In any case, Why? had more skill than the rest of the world combined.
Hate to keep saying this but if

A) The competition was any good.
and
B) The settings were better

Why? would still be on uk5 continuing to dominate.
kthxbai

DeletedUser7832

Oh sorry, I forgot how sensitive why? players are, were.

How about this:

Sorry to see monty leave. It is unfortunate the the remainder of why? couldn't lead themselves. Out of all of the great players that were there it is unfortunate that they couldn't keep things together. Maybe they will regroup and surprise all of the tribes that they joined by reforming and hitting them once they let their guard down. :icon_surprised:

Anyways I wasn't trying to take anything away from why?, as they were the best for a while.

DeletedUser

You make it seem like their's currently a tribe on uk5 who was better than Why? was..

DeletedUser

Bye Cory, you were a really really nice leader until when I wasn't in the Tribe you started ignoring me =S (or were busy)

Why? was good for the time I was in it for and it was good to play with you and Matt (where's he gone) and Alex (where's he gone) and all the other people even though I still play with some.

Good luck with the shoulder thing and I think I know the reason why you have a problem with your shoulder... Exercise... *cough*I'll get infracted again for saying the word *cough*

DeletedUser6695

good luck with the op cory and just for the record, Why? were the best tribe on uk5 by far

/outsider point of view