Google Chrome Trains

DeletedUser

Hey (again),

Recently, after deciding that my Opera is extremely (I mean EXTREMELY) laggy in comparison to Chrome, I've completely switched over. Faster and smoother, hugs all round, but...

I'm unable to find a guide (preferably text and not a video) that demonstrates how to send a train with it. If anyone can aid me in finding one, I would be most grateful.

Also, whilst I'm here, I also heard that Chrome is slower at sending trains. Can anyone please verify this, and what sort of alteration between Chrome and Opera should I expect?

Thanks,

Liam

DeletedUser

There appears to be no method to send sub-second trains on chrome. Admittedly I haven't looked around on the .net servers to see if there are any guides. That would be the only place you stand a realistic chance of finding one. But doing everything on chrome except for sending trains works just fine for me. If you do happen to come across one, please share :)

DeletedUser5582

Had a (very quick) look on .net and this may help

I have never used Chrome so no idea if this works but is recent and (Just for you Pushty) there is even a video guide for you on youtube which you find here

Perhaps you can let me know if any good and I'll add it to the Guides section.

DeletedUser

Just switch to opera when you want to send a train?

I've had excrement that can load pages faster than Opera. Just saying.

Thanks Jo, I think that might be my fix! I had seen the video, but the guy sounded so unenthusiastic that I went to bed instead.

I'll try this method, and will PM you if it's any good.

DeletedUser

Use autohotkey - never fails. Id give you my script/exe but then id have to ask for pp ;)

DeletedUser7797

I use chrome and can testify that it is do-able, haven't time to look at the link but if it's the video I think it is, it is boring bit worth watching if you wanna know how

DeletedUser

Yep, there's a guide up about it now.

Back on Opera, personally. The trains are decent, but still sub-standard compared to the 'T' method.