.Gr the Dominator

DeletedUser12035

Hello to everybody

I am just a Greek player and im here in this forum for a reason

today 19/10/2013 and tommorrow 20/10/2013
2 friendly matches have-will be held between .gr and .ru speed's servers

We believe to be the best speed server atm , so we would like to prove it

and what better that a match against .uk...
the server that is thought to have the best speeders and most competitive rounds in tribal wars

my skype is giorgos050597

if an admin or something would like to accept my challenge and arrenge a friendly match i would be happy :)

add me on skype and we can talk about the details

DeletedUser

Would be very interesting, plus 1 for a great idea.

I'd suggest multiple varied rounds.

DeletedUser8097

Go play against .ro first then come back and say you believe to be the best at speed, thanks (hug)

As for the challenge, we'll think about it.

DeletedUser

Last I checked you were kicked from the team Adrian.

As a leader of the team, I'm all up for it my Greek friend =)

DeletedUser8097

Dear unrecognized by anyone "leader of the team" :)

I am willing to let you make a fool out of yourself and lead your so-called team against the greeks :)
However, should you lose and embarass the UK server (like you always had, no hard feelings), you shall then admit you are no proper leader nor speeder and leave the speed FORUMS for good.

It's a fair proposal I believe, for one who calls himself "leader of the team" :icon_rolleyes: :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I don't call myself that, I am that... Along with Kingsam :icon_rolleyes:

...And no I don't believe I need to agree to some proposal by some teamless forum warrior. So jog on.

Goodluck to both teams if and when this happens :)

DeletedUser8097

Look at you. No honor. No faith in your so-called "team". And as usual, SCARED of losing.

Any other unrecognized leader would have accepted the terms, should he had at least one bit of faith in his "team" and his own strength.

As for the greeks - good luck to you guys, but by playing against Matty and his SLAP, you shall be going against UK's second team. It'll be like Barcelona sending down her 17-year old reserves to play against some Premiera League team. So please be respectful and don't get too hyped when you win.

Be well, everyone :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12035

This post escalated kinda weird for my standards :icon_confused:

If he is a good team leader, he should choose the uk's best speeders not his friends or guys in his team,shouldn't he?
but anyway

contact me on skype or find our admin to arrange the friendlies! it would be lovely

DeletedUser8097

If he is a good team leader, he should choose the uk's best speeders not his friends or guys in his team,shouldn't he?

Why yes he should :)

And, if he WERE a leader and / or a GOOD leader, UK's best speeders would follow him.

Sadly for him, none of the good UK speeders are willing to do that.
Matty and his friends / his tribe SLAP didn't manage to win any UK speed Championships and not a single speed season since I came to UK.

However, just for the fun of it, I will let Matty "lead" his so-called "UK SLAP team" against the greeks. It will be fun to watch and hilarious to comment afterwards...))

PS: For the record, I know why you are asking each server to play against you. So in the end, when you earn enough victories, you can challenge .RO team again :)

DeletedUser12035

well he hasnt made any contact with me yet.....

nope i just asked .nl and .uk
.nl cauz something had happened in last year's semi-final
and .uk cauz many famous players play speeds here like you and some slap team members

DeletedUser12038

"Matty and his friends / his tribe SLAP didn't manage to win any UK speed Championships and not a single speed season since I came to UK."

Yeah no one can beat your farm bot startup bot... Haha so funny that after the new update you said that internet broke becouse your bot dident work whit the new update your fool All your wins is fake using a Bot For farm and doing startup is just terrible i would like to see you 1 round play agains matty whitout a bot he would reach 9k Point before you get spear

DeletedUser8097

Come on matty, man up. The greeks have contacted me for a round. However, seeing how "eager" you were to "lead", i told them i'll give you a chance to prove yourself. So start gathering your slappers lad and show us what you're made of...))

DeletedUser

Would be very interesting to see Lisa actually form a round like this, with pw protection.

DeletedUser9006

Like I've said before I'll plan anything - if enough interest is shown ... however is there really a point in me investing the time to duplicate what's being planned on Masters?

also if you don't accept Gr. challenge (as a team) ... then I presume they would be reluctant to come and play here?

DeletedUser8097

That's what we're counting on and waiting for.

How embarrassing. A 'leader' that is "counting on" and "waiting for". Allow me to enlighten you my green friend. Leaders don't wait for stuff and don't count on stuff. They make it happen. No sad excuses, no waiting, no counting on. But then again, what else could we have expected from someone unrecognized by the uk speed community, that is considered a leader only by slap members.

DeletedUser

also if you don't accept Gr. challenge (as a team) ... then I presume they would be reluctant to come and play here?

We can pull together a team easily. Might actually get me interested in speed again.