Greatest Tribes of w4

DeletedUser6695

It's simples, pick your Top 5 tribes that have ever been on this world and give reasons...

Ill start it off

1. =FATE= ~ my tribe, bias :lol:
2. Bi!~ debatably the best, have good players and adellion <3
3. 404~ were a great tribe had internal problems and disbanded
4. Frick!~ Matt and Hf's premade, we failed but we were awesome :icon_cool:
5. iHate~ Heftysmurfs premade, I cant actually remember what happened, I think Hefty quit but they had some great players

DeletedUser

1. TEA - My old Tribe... They rock(ed).
2. Bi!
3. 404 - fun to fight but once Bi! declared they died = (
4. iHate - They were rank 1 early on iirc.
5. =Fate= - CF's Tribe, if he left it would come out of the leader board.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

1. TEA - My old Tribe... They rock(ed).
2. Bi!
3. 404 - fun to fight but once Bi! declared they died = (
4. iHate - They were rank 1 early on iirc.
5. No other Tribe deserves a place here.

you dont like =FATE=? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Oh! Your in Fate aren't you!
Okay, you get number 5 spot.

DeletedUser6726

1: Bi! - My tribe have been around longest out of the core tribes(except +PEST-)
2: =FATE= - Giving Bi! a good run for their money, much respect for these guys
3: 404 - Would probably still be rank 1 if it hadn't all gone sour
4: +PEST- - Long time allies of Bi!, have come out the right side of a bloody war with HYBRID (Took the best killing the rest)
5: Theory - There were high expectations for these guys (my humble beginnings on this world). Only a couple of the original accounts left though.

DeletedUser6599

1. Pest (come one we were considered underdogs but not no more :p)
2. Bi! (a fantastic tribe who have had low members all way through and have held there position in the top 2 tribes so must be good to keep holding it)
3. =Fate= (got great members and are making good progress)
4. 404 (if it wasnt for the sudden disbandment then they would still be going strong.
5. iHate (were good when they were around)

DeletedUser

1. 404 - Were top by a good margin when they were around.
2. Bi! - Well they were top for quite a while.
3. ?!? - Back before the leadership declared war on Bi! and everyone else left...
4. =FATE= - Quietly snuck in on everyone I think and then half joined in on a war and took no.2 tribe spot.
5. Saints - Only saying that because gettysburg saint looked like he'd keep hold of no.1 player spot for a while, and had some of my current friends in.

DeletedUser6695

1. 404 - Were top by a good margin when they were around.
2. Bi! - Well they were top for quite a while.
3. ?!? - Back before the leadership declared war on Bi! and everyone else left...
4. =FATE= - Quietly snuck in on everyone I think and then half joined in on a war and took no.2 tribe spot.
5. Saints - Only saying that because gettysburg saint looked like he'd keep hold of no.1 player spot for a while, and had some of my current friends in.

did gettyburg saint ever get rank 1? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

did gettyburg saint ever get rank 1? :icon_confused:

I'm pretty sure he was very early on but then some people took a dislike to him and he got rimmed =/ but as i say there was some promising people in Saints as far as i can remember that are still doing well today.

DeletedUser6695

I'm pretty sure he was very early on but then some people took a dislike to him and he got rimmed =/ but as i say there was some promising people in Saints as far as i can remember that are still doing well today.

i dont think he did :lol:

DeletedUser6695

fair enough, i think i do remember him having it for a day but meh

DeletedUser7217

1. Bi! - By far the best
2. iHate - The best premade, were sick early on
3. =FATE= - Good tribe, putting on a good fight against my tribe
4. +PEST- - Good, solid tribe in k45 and our allies
5. 404

DeletedUser

Idk why you guys are saying iHate. Bi! is iHate. Same tribe, different name. And obviously over time, same players.

If you want to talk about the name, "iHate" never even got into the Top 10. It peaked Ranked 11 before it changed to Bi! and then from then on, Rank1/2.

iHate, as the name, was a fail. If it wasn't for Tasha and Grant, then Bi! wouldn't be here.

DeletedUser

Idk why you guys are saying iHate. Bi! is iHate. Same tribe, different name. And obviously over time, same players.

If you want to talk about the name, "iHate" never even got into the Top 10. It peaked Ranked 11 before it changed to Bi! and then from then on, Rank1/2.

iHate, as the name, was a fail. If it wasn't for Tasha and Grant, then Bi! wouldn't be here.

That is correct, Bi! & iHate are EXACTLY the same tribe. The name changed, but iHate never disbanded. Bi! IS iHate. And despite iHate's lack of size, it was certainly a feared name.

However, I don't think Tasha & Grant were the reason it survived. There were many fine players in it, that held together. I do think the presence of Smile? was quite the anchor though.

DeletedUser

That is correct, Bi! & iHate are EXACTLY the same tribe. The name changed, but iHate never disbanded. Bi! IS iHate. And despite iHate's lack of size, it was certainly a feared name.

However, I don't think Tasha & Grant were the reason it survived. There were many fine players in it, that held together. I do think the presence of Smile? was quite the anchor though.

I remember when Hefty caused rifts in the tribe with his "submit or die" attitude and Namaz left bi! with the Smile? account. xD

"O NOEZ SMILE HAS LEFT WE ARE GOING TO FALL"

hahaha.

DeletedUser

I remember when Hefty caused rifts in the tribe with his "submit or die" attitude and Namaz left bi! with the Smile? account. xD

"O NOEZ SMILE HAS LEFT WE ARE GOING TO FALL"

hahaha.

Well, with the exception of Lisa and Redauram, everyone stuck with Smile? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well, with the exception of Lisa and Redauram, everyone stuck with Smile? :icon_rolleyes:

Redauram was asked to join Bi!/iHate but he never did. He stuck to Deforenstation or whatever. Lisa left because it was meant to be Heftys pre-made and since it wasn't Heftys anymore xD