Greatest Tribes of w4

DeletedUser

Redauram was asked to join Bi!/iHate but he never did. He stuck to Deforenstation or whatever. Lisa left because it was meant to be Heftys pre-made and since it wasn't Heftys anymore xD

Yeah, but the tribe would've suffered more under Hefty's leadership. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6695

meh, I thought iHate disbanded :(

but since they are the same tribe, actually im just going to leave them in my ratings, new name but quite a few new members

DeletedUser

meh, I thought iHate disbanded :(

but since they are the same tribe, actually im just going to leave them in my ratings, new name but quite a few new members

Nope, been in iHate since day 1.... well not exactly, maybe day 2/3 but near enough... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yeah, but the tribe would've suffered more under Hefty's leadership. :icon_rolleyes:

I disagree. Hefty is a good leader and player, there was just too many egos under one tribe. I think Bi! has done well to have survived this long, but of course, there was only a few originals left from Heftys premade list.

Overall, I think iHate/Bi! would of been a lot better under Hefty. You will obviously disagree, having not played with him.

DeletedUser

I disagree. Hefty is a good leader and player, there was just too many egos under one tribe. I think Bi! has done well to have survived this long, but of course, there was only a few originals left from Heftys premade list.

Overall, I think iHate/Bi! would of been a lot better under Hefty. You will obviously disagree, having not played with him.

Well, we had a choice of Smile? or Hefty. I think its clear who people would rather pick.

DeletedUser

Well, we had a choice of Smile? or Hefty. I think its clear who people would rather pick.

Wrong. Seeing as your not an original member and I was.

From day one, people disagreed with how Hefty did things, and eventually, he blew his lid and simply left. The final straw was with the Smile? account leaving.

Tasha was elected when you was brought in to co-play her on the DevestatingDuo account. And we both know what happened there. Tasha then moved onto the Vera Causa account because she got pwnd by Reduaram, and the original Vera quit.

DeletedUser7210

Greatest tribes of uk4

I do not disagree with you clamju as Bi! are an exceptional tribe, but as protocol maybe i have to put my own first. +PEST- have brought HYBRID to their knees so much so that the deserters have joined us for their own salvation. They are a blood thirsty lot who are baying to be blood letted for their former comrades. O.O members have also joined but i admit without the ferocity of the HYBRID boys. A small tribe of loyal but steadfast members have brought the destruction of their main rival and will in no time at all see off O.O. For this fact, not presumption should make us number one in this mundane thread which sadly appears on all worlds

DeletedUser

Wrong. Seeing as your not an original member and I was.

From day one, people disagreed with how Hefty did things, and eventually, he blew his lid and simply left. The final straw was with the Smile? account leaving.

Tasha was elected when you was brought in to co-play her on the DevestatingDuo account. And we both know what happened there. Tasha then moved onto the Vera Causa account because she got pwnd by Reduaram, and the original Vera quit.

Actually, Tasha joined Vera Causa, and I stayed on DD, I cleared Redauram, then I gave DD to someone else. About a week later, that new player quit, and Redauram cleared DD. However, Smile? wiped out Redauram so that was the end of that.

DeletedUser

Actually, Tasha joined Vera Causa, and I stayed on DD, I cleared Redauram, then I gave DD to someone else. About a week later, that new player quit, and Redauram cleared DD. However, Smile? wiped out Redauram so that was the end of that.

You wiped out 2/4 of his O.

Which would of taken two days to re-stock.

@guy: Bi! arn't an exceptional tribe. My opinion, but they started out in K44, hence, K44 should be theres, instead of WETLUV.

DeletedUser

You wiped out 2/4 of his O.

Which would of taken two days to re-stock.

@guy: Bi! arn't an exceptional tribe. My opinion, but they started out in K44, hence, K44 should be theres, instead of WETLUV.

Meh, a loss is a loss! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

They tried taking it from WETLUV but failed so decided to ally them.

DeletedUser

We are NAPs with them, not allies. They can confirm this to be true.

DeletedUser

So they decided to NAP them... much difference? :lol:

Yeah, we aren't involved in each other's wars and we are not tribalhugging to the extent that other tribes are. We are satisfied with our NAP. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser3953

+PEST- have brought HYBRID to their knees so much so that the deserters have joined us for their own salvation.

Um, I didn't join for my own salvation, I was recruited, if I felt the tribe had any unity or leadership at all I would have fought to my last village. But for some reason, Hybrid decided to recruit everyone in any K anywhere and all the original team unity disappeared, I was easily swayed. Pest still never took a village off of me, and I took a few of of.... well....us now, lol.

P.S. Clamju, every thing you say is tainted with the "no longer playing this world" stench.

DeletedUser6599

Correction clamjukiller - we never did attack u, or lindeking, or urban millta, or amoks and a few others as we knew who we wanted to recruited so took out the others until you guys changed your minds. Which you eventually did :)

DeletedUser

My own views on tribes mainly go on friendliness, talent and survival.

1) [ +PEST- ] Obviously as others have done, put my own tribe first. We have killed off all enemies despite the odds (finishing some off) and the teamwork is incredible within. Also we are probably the oldest least changed tribe in W4 with loads of unseen talent.
2) [ Bi! ] Have taken some stick from tribes trying to take them down. But still stand as one of the most talented there is. Great allies with pride (no screams for help) and have been respected allies for a long time.
3) [ =FATE= ] Doing well against Bi!, respectable and talented members, small but powerful.
4) [ 404 ] Were a great tribe until they crumbled.
5) [ Urban ] Got some good strong members, been around a bit too. Not too knowledgeable on them at the moment.

I don't seem to take much notice of whole tribes much, except for those around me. I must say Hybrid were a good tribe and would have made it in my top 5, until we came along... :icon_twisted: