Grubbing in memories

DeletedUser

Hey folks! :icon_wink:

long time no see huh?

I've been looking through my hard drive these days, sorting out approx. a billion of TW related pictures/screens/graphs/pnp graphics/ingame data etc. which I haven't paid attention to for a long time. You know random spring-cleaning though just a few months earlier.
Thing is, I came across my 'UK 3 luvnhugs' folder, however I went through all of them and thought of why not sharing them with you. Might be a good occasion to liven up UK3 forums and make people check by for some minutes of old tavern chit chat, whatever.

However, here are some pictures of late UK era (which means after May 2011 till official close down), I'll spoil them for better use of space, though.

Blue: TFF
Red: all other tribes on the world (DEATH & AFA (the very south heavy bunch of red dots) and other)
yellow: luvnhugs account
blzuin4z.jpg

8m5ei2zc.jpg

fkv7wfkp.jpg

ndmaug3p.jpg

there once has been a -sort of- headles incoming attack wave onto TFF member 'Zamenhof'. I've found some pictures of that, too:

top inc counter
nernspss.jpg

some TFF (Zamenhof) stacks in villas being targeted:
g687qcos.jpg

d48hyjyi.jpg

wvi39rf6.jpg

what's been funny these days? Oh yeah, TFF and shroud wearers (DEATH) and AFA texting odd messages to each other while nuking! See spoiler below

spurs all the way - tribe AFA (?)
Zamenhof - tribe TFF

4um5vmb4.jpg

Raith Dragonbain used to be on AFA I think (I'm not 100% sure though)
5qhj2ifn.jpg

while on TFF tribal conversation on Skype:
wuyoncvx.jpg

TFF folks commenced to bet on 'who's-next-to-barb':

8vbaocj7.jpg

9inv6zf9.jpg

greetings from Austria and happy pre-christmas time to all former UK3ers,
Stefan :xmas_tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice to see a old face still around (sort of)

some interesting stuff there

Happy Christmas mate