Guess W2 Speed

DeletedUser

I think it will be:

x2 speed with x1 troop speed multiplyer. This is because so many people have been wanting W2 to be x2 speed, and seing as W1 was x1 speed, Inno Games will probably want to make us happy with a faster speed world.

Guess away friends.

DeletedUser

Super Fast, it won't happen.

World Speed: 1.5
Troop speed: 1

DeletedUser

Super Fast, it won't happen.

World Speed: 1.5
Troop speed: 1

This would be a pretty damn sick speed :icon_biggrin:

Yeh, this thread is about guessing, but you can put what speed you would like as well. For me, the best would be x1.7 speed and x1.2 troop speed multiplyer. Add a 20 member tribe limit, and that's one hell of a good world.

DeletedUser904

That would be epic pwnage. All about troop speed for me, high troop speed means Nauzh can be a lazy sap and till pwn.

that would be more than epic pwnage

i can't even say how much pwnage a world like that would be

DeletedUser904

W26 and W33 were my two favorites by far. Also very fond of the no morale that's on 36 and now on 41, but 36 in general was only decent, just that one awesome setting.

W36 was okay, i only joined because of the no moral but in the end it turned out to be okay.

W33 was great, the speed was perfect if you ask me. It was also rather interesting for me as i was around 15-20 hours away from the closest tribe member. So i had to fend for myself for once in my life :p

I never played W26 so i can't say anything about it

Nauzhror

Reaction score
It was also rather interesting for me as i was around 15-20 hours away from the closest tribe member

Same, I was in K42 and in Evolve, rest of the tribe was in 45 I believe. didn't matter much, was rank 1 in my K so no one attacked me.

DeletedUser904

Evolve too, then Evoke

i was in K55, and i was right under JP,a bunch of random ass numbers and letters.

I had a good go, was like 80th with 23K when i lost my main village. It was the first world that i broke into 100th in rankings. I was very proud of that, still am :p