Guest's

• Thread starter DeletedUser13304
  • Start date

DeletedUser13304

Hey all.

Newly onto the co.uk server from .net. First thing I noticed was the sheer amount of Guest accounts that there are! What's the deal with them? How do people get them? Also, I have noticed a few of them just disappear off the map. Rather annoying all round!

If anyone can shed some light on the issue that'll be great, thanks

LewPot

DeletedUser12867

some guest accounts are players who have joined the game with out placing a name which tribalwars generates name usually starts with guest*******(then numbers)

and also a decent amount of them guest accounts are tribalwars mod added them to the map to fill the map up .. due to the accounts are inactive they turn to barb after 30days :)

DeletedUser13304

some guest accounts are players who have joined the game with out placing a name which tribalwars generates name usually starts with guest*******(then numbers)

and also a decent amount of them guest accounts are tribalwars mod added them to the map to fill the map up .. due to the accounts are inactive they turn to barb after 30days :)

Ahhh, cheers mate! That is handy.

But about them turning barb after 30 days... two near me have just vanished! No village there AT ALL! What is going onnnn :( haha

DeletedUser12867

But about them turning barb after 30 days... two near me have just vanished! No village there AT ALL! What is going onnnn :( haha

could not answer that as i myself have not seen a barb vanish yet o.0

DeletedUser360

that's happened to me loads, it's ridiculous.

DeletedUser10156

If you invite a player to join near you and they go inactive the village will disappear, prevents people making themselves loads of farms. (You also can't interact with an account you've invited for a certain number of days after spawning to stop you farming it until they disappear)

When new players download the app it allows them to play without registering, these are the guest accounts you see.