Guide to Forum Reputation

DeletedUser

where can you check how much rep you have?

You'll only recieve green rep if someone else with green rep has repped you ...if that makes sense.

If you have a load of grey boxes it'll show you have no rep, they may turn green if that person that repped you themselves get green rep ( the box under the name will show if they have it as it will be green)

Edit: I just repped your post there, so your grey box turned green, should show up in your user cp with my name.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Anyone about to confirm how this actualy works? so if you rep back, do both players then get a +1?

People with higher rep also give more rep when they give rep.

For example if I remember correctly people get 8 rep anytime I rep them.

DeletedUser

thanks

log in to your external acc and then across the top is a dark red bar with the forum options on (FAQ, Search etc etc) and on the far left is USER CP. Click this and it will show you all your infractions (this of course should be blank like mine :icon_redface:) and all your rep received listing the post that got the rep, the date and any comment the rep giver gave (if they don't leave their name you'll never know who gave it though :icon_sad:). The rep will be green or grey and it will show your points too of reputation earned.

On this screen you cans also edit your avatar and siggy, ignore list, your personal details etc etc. Any queries then PM me and will try and help you out.

You'll only recieve green rep if someone else with green rep has repped you ...if that makes sense.

If you have a load of grey boxes it'll show you have no rep, they may turn green if that person that repped you themselves get green rep ( the box under the name will show if they have it as it will be green)

Edit: I just repped your post there, so your grey box turned green, should show up in your user cp with my name.

Thanks guys! The help is really appreciated.... :)
People with higher rep also give more rep when they give rep.

For example if I remember correctly people get 8 rep anytime I rep them.

That makes sense....
Meechan repped my post and i got 3 points....

DeletedUser3312

How does one get the "Is infamous around these parts" title?