Guide to Make Farming Faster With-Out PA

DeletedUser

I have pA, my 11 yr old doesn't, I don't let him because I don't approve of this game.

Must have been nobled by your 11 yr @ some point then :icon_biggrin:

On topic, put hammer down :icon_rolleyes:

Meh I have premium and use opera when farming, but I liked the guide and it was an easier read than the opera one I felt, and an interesting but not at all overly techy way of doing things. If it helps turn noobs in to nobies it's all good plus rep, but I'm seriously going to test out this google chrome claim.

DeletedUser2118

Actually, there is a much faster and effective way.

(As a side note before I continue, Excel is a really neat program for those of you who can't program, with neat things like sorting cells based on the answer to a formula >_>)

What you want to do is not bb-code the villages, but just leave them as is in coordinate form. Then you set up your screen to show two browsers, one with the mail to yourself of all the coords, and one with your rally point. You see a neat thing that tw does is if you copy past in an xxx|yyy into the x coordinate is it will remove the | and place the yyy into the y coordinate for you. So then it's all about positioning your windows in such a way that you can quickly and easily copy paste the coordinates into the target of the rally point. Then simply add some generic value, something like 10lc,1scout or whatever you like, and would have sent anyway. This kills a lot of the time and annoyance selecting the "send troops" option at the village view. If you're really feeling motivated when setting up, copy one of the "Send troop" links and paste it somewhere, you'll see a generic line like:
http://zzz.tribalwars.co.uk/game.php?village=xxx&screen=place&mode=command&target=yyy

where zzz is the world you're on, xxx is your village id, and yyy is the village id of your target. You can really just copy paste the line for each target, but then the pattern might be useful for excel users ;). Once bb-coded, opening up those links instead is effectively skipping the step of clicking send troops for each village!

So ummm...who cares that the topic user's idea was well known....there's better :)

DeletedUser

Actually, there is a much faster and effective way.

(As a side note before I continue, Excel is a really neat program for those of you who can't program, with neat things like sorting cells based on the answer to a formula >_>)

What you want to do is not bb-code the villages, but just leave them as is in coordinate form. Then you set up your screen to show two browsers, one with the mail to yourself of all the coords, and one with your rally point. You see a neat thing that tw does is if you copy past in an xxx|yyy into the x coordinate is it will remove the | and place the yyy into the y coordinate for you. So then it's all about positioning your windows in such a way that you can quickly and easily copy paste the coordinates into the target of the rally point. Then simply add some generic value, something like 10lc,1scout or whatever you like, and would have sent anyway. This kills a lot of the time and annoyance selecting the "send troops" option at the village view. If you're really feeling motivated when setting up, copy one of the "Send troop" links and paste it somewhere, you'll see a generic line like:
http://zzz.tribalwars.co.uk/game.php?village=xxx&screen=place&mode=command&target=yyy

where zzz is the world you're on, xxx is your village id, and yyy is the village id of your target. You can really just copy paste the line for each target, but then the pattern might be useful for excel users ;). Once bb-coded, opening up those links instead is effectively skipping the step of clicking send troops for each village!

So ummm...who cares that the topic user's idea was well known....there's better :)

QFT.
I am thinking of postign a guide onhow to create a SIMPLE excel farming system using the world data, in minutes. The problem is, it takes hours sometimes on a slow connection to download it. Unless you have a .gz decompresser (which I do
:p)