guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ummmmmmmmmm............good (in an effort not to get banned turning this on topic)

I am currently farming just about my entire 7X7 so doing very good, already taken out the two best. One got support last night from 3 tribemates. Horribly small amount, killing it in 20 minutes when my troops get back XD

DeletedUser

Not bad but Are me and luke the only ones who have to put up with our troops rebelling against them? We've told them time and time again to be polite and knock first but they just seem to ignore us by walking in and taking all the resources from nearby villages and then burn them to the ground once they are finished killing everyone inside the village :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Not bad but Are me and luke the only ones who have to put up with our troops rebelling against them? We've told them time and time again to be polite and knock first but they just seem to ignore us by walking in and taking all the resources from nearby villages and then burn them to the ground once they are finished killing everyone inside the village :icon_cry:

It's our upbringing, our tribal leaders are parental thugs.

DeletedUser

If I'm honest, my troops are a bit too fond of the rum :\

I'm not bad, but looks like I'm going have to make an effort to improve, early inactivity set me back but lets see if I can deal with that ^^

DeletedUser

I think the troops hate as much as we do :icon_eek:

From birth we were simply thrown in a pen, about twenty of us. The pen was occupied by a single nanny goat. Those who got the teat survived.

At the age of three, the survivors were given the birch every hour on the hour and we learned to welcome it.

The rest is slightly more brutal but my therapist, Attila, has advised me not to discuss it in public.

So, if we do burn your villages, cruelly maim and torture its residents and plunder your resources mercilessly, it's hardly our fault.

I blame the parents.

DeletedUser

i'm waiting for the next performance from the juggler, he promised free ale and my boys are almost drooling over the thought lol

DeletedUser

From birth we were simply thrown in a pen, about twenty of us. The pen was occupied by a single nanny goat. Those who got the teat survived.

At the age of three, the survivors were given the birch every hour on the hour and we learned to welcome it.

The rest is slightly more brutal but my therapist, Attila, has advised me not to discuss it in public.

So, if we do burn your villages, cruelly maim and torture its residents and plunder your resources mercilessly, it's hardly our fault.

I blame the parents.

luxury

I was forced into work in the burberry mills 3 days before I was born

I had to smoke 30 tabs a day and drink wifebeater and diamond white before going to skool to learn propper speeling.

but since Jeremy Kyle and my 5 kids from 5 different burds I as enough spends for me new tracksuit and sum more fags.

Life aint so bad!

DeletedUser

Topic like these should be why we should have "Chat & Discussion" as a sub-fourm.

On 'topic' I am farming barbarians.

Status
Not open for further replies.