GWENNIE fights Hmmm?

• Thread starter DeletedUser8109
  • Start date

DeletedUser8109

No it was a joke. What happened was that Lord Keston from Hmmm? had been asking me to join in attacking Dfence and other tribes in the area but I wouldn't as I don't believe that not to be fair. He chatted along friendly an' all that jazz but I trust no one in this game and sure enough, 2 days ago, he and others started attacking me. So when I put Gwennie fights Hmmm? it certainly was not me attacking but defending.

Now my tribe is tiny so they tend to pick the small tribes off and they obviously have safety in numbers. I don't expect my smaller members to support me, we have a laugh but are not as experienced and cut throat as others. Ofcourse we all try to help each other but look at our stats and look at Hmmm? its David fighting Goliath, which is the way some of the top tribes like it as they don't want to fight each other. When they do that we will really see who the best tribe is..

Kilroy if you change any of my posts again I will inform the moderators

DeletedUser

Kilroy if you change any of my posts again I will inform the moderators

I removed the part concerning the size of your tribe simply because it was irrelevant to the point I was making.

Hmmm? are attacking smaller tribes.

HoH are attacking smaller tribes.

However much you argue, it is precisely the same situation. Thus, it is hypocritical for you to castigate Hmmm?

Additionally, you have stated that you have no intention to run to another tribe for safety . . . just as well really, as you have announced on the external forum that you will be considered a refugee should you try this route.

*EDIT*

Furthermore, I may be mistaken, but I believe that threatening posters with moderator action may in fact be a reportable offence.

Kilroy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8109

Real life is something to get your Y Fronts in a twist about and not Tribal Wars, those who take it too seriously need to get out more. But, when someone changes a post thats just being vindictive and idiotic. This game should be fun but some just can't see it that way and resort to stamp their authority like pack animals, hey ho, read Lord of The Flies sometime, its eerily similar :icon_wink:

Oh and before I leave you, as you've posted Kilroy, changing a post is against rules of any sort. We are not attacking anyone and Hmmm? aren't attacking a smaller tribe they are only attacking a single person, moi, see you on the battle field..

DeletedUser

Real life is something to get your Y Fronts in a twist about and not Tribal Wars, those who take it too seriously need to get out more. But, when someone changes a post thats just being vindictive and idiotic. This game should be fun but some just can't see it that way and resort to stamp their authority like pack animals, hey ho, read Lord of The Flies sometime, its eerily similar :icon_wink:

Alas, being vindictive and idiotic are but two of the services I offer. For further proof of this, I would like you to read the following comment - not altered in the slightest, because I am such a gentleman - and then consider just who it seems that is taking things too seriously.

Depends on what you see as weak and strong. Weak to me are the people who scuttle like rats to other tribes to save their skins. Strong are people like me, who stay in a smaller tribe to fight in what they believe in. I could easily have joined a top tribe but thats not what integrity is. I'd rather die for my beliefs than be a sewer rat. Yes they will not doubt win the battle but I will always win the war. BTW, 10 NUKES of Hmmm? wiped out and 15 nobles killed so far so not doing too badly for a one woman show. Come on ya cowards :icon_twisted:

Ooh at least I'll get defender of the day, well you lot hunt in packs like dogs, I'm a cat, purrr, you'd have no chance fighting me one to one without your mates in tow

I don't believe it is me, I'm afraid.

Oh and before I leave you, as you've posted Kilroy, changing a post is against rules of any sort. We are not attacking anyone and Hmmm? aren't attacking a smaller tribe they are only attacking a single person, moi, see you on the battle field..

My my, what is this, a threat? If you wish to attack me, so be it, but I feel I must point out that you are seven times bigger than myself, which would go against your code of honour . . . unless, of course, I am right in calling you a hypocrite.

Kilroy

DeletedUser8109

I don't even know who you are and no I'm not an aggressive player, it was a general see you on the battlefield. But I will defend myself to the best of my ability. How funny, now Leo Fender is joining in on the act so I have at least 7 of Hmmm? attacking me now. Leo Fender who bounces from one tribe to another like pinball!!

DeletedUser1410

Yep Leo has moved around alot, but he's in one of the best tribes on this world, shame that you can't say the same
In it!

DeletedUser

How funny, now Leo Fender is joining in on the act so I have at least 7 of Hmmm? attacking me now. Leo Fender who bounces from one tribe to another like pinball!!

Seems your pinballs in your part of the world are pretty limiting then, as I have only been in three tribes since LIO. Face it Gwennie, just for once you are not getting your own way and nobbling barbs - heavens, I have incoming to some of my occupied villages from you - that must be a completely new experience for you, congratulations.

Based on ODA and Rankings, I would say you are just unable to handle the fact that I fight for my villages, not simply take barbs. Otherwise, you would have no reason to name me as an individual.

DeletedUser

Look, now Gwennie's been attacked the barb population is beginning to recover :icon_wink:
image.php

DeletedUser8109

And now we have God HellDog and Lord Keston trying to intimidate people into not supporting me, nice one lads. I killed a fair few of your nukes and nobles Kes, you must be a very bad loser. Support Old Gwennie and lose your villas, jeez this is supposed to be a fun game but Keston certainly didn't like losing his nobles, aww.

So keep them coming lads as unlike a lot of people here, I'm not afraid to say what I think of your tactics and neither am I scared of you. I'll await more incoming...

Ooh yep, Doggie Bag is sending his puppies at quite some rate. I've got some Chum in the fridge somewhere, let me see..

DeletedUser

And now we have God HellDog and Lord Keston trying to intimidate people into not supporting me, nice one lads.

I have not mailed 1 single person to tell them not to support you

for your information im quite happy for those low point players to support you means i get to kill there troops at 100% moral :)
and when players around you are sending 3k+axe with there support why would i even care

DeletedUser8109

Well one of you is fibbing!!

Did they send axes I'm not anal enough to check it all out, aww, thats quite sweet actually. Anyway my friends are willing you to hurry up and wipe me out as they think only saddos play Tribal Wars and they worry about my sanity :icon_eek:

DeletedUser8514

gwennie, its a game, a war game. its all fun.i can tell by your posts, you are really not enjoying playing. do yourself a favour and quit, by the way killing my nobles was a good move. well done. hopefully see you on the battle field. all my love lord keston

DeletedUser8109

Lord Keston on 05.11. at 21:39
no, leave her tribe, stand off. if engel
taught you then i would like to work with you, you will have fun loads of ops gwennie is just one off manyLord Keston on 05.11. at 21:29
between me and you dont support her. then you will be fine, its not unfair for me to ask you this its part of the game. have fun, she will be rimmed think of yourself

And there we go as underhand as you can get. Sad that you stoop so low..

DeletedUser

Gwennie, are you trying to confuse me by hanging your village name? :)

DeletedUser8109

Erm, no I wasn't sure if you'd start attacking as Hmmm? and half way through, change back to SLAP! So I was making sure you knew where you were going as you can get a bit indecisive!!