GWENNIE fights Hmmm?

• Thread starter DeletedUser8109
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Yeh they prefer to recruit their barbs and internally noble them

That is the most stupid statement I have ever read on these forums - how do you recruit a barb exactly? Do tell.

DeletedUser

Almost as funny as Brad's comment on the other thread.

"They are attacking the barbs. And winning."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That is the most stupid statement I have ever read on these forums - how do you recruit a barb exactly? Do tell.

i thought he meant recruit the barb munchers and then wipe them internally so there isn't a tribe to deal with as well as the barb muncher!! what i got from it not sure if thats what he ment

DeletedUser3194

Just thought i'd dig up this thread and point out that Gwennie has ended up contradicting herself and joined ALO (albeit a long time ago, I was looking through some old threads and found this one). Has Gwennie got anything to say about this? Or did she decide enough was enough in a smaller tribe and join a larger one because she had the chance to. I am genuinely interested to hear her reasoning behind this.

DeletedUser8109

:lol: Well firstly I have a Gemini rising which brings some instability to my arguments

:icon_eek: Secondly I was probably drinking wine

:icon_wink: Lastly I quite like rats and I fought long and hard in a few small tribes for quite some time and it was becoming unenjoyable

I think you were the second person to noble me on this world in a barren land where now you and I are having turf wars.

Please feel sorry for poor Gwennie here at work all over Easter, helping people in need and having to spread her good cheer among the sad and lonely..