Hacking accounts

• Thread starter DeletedUser11971
  • Start date

DeletedUser11971

So it would seem that someone or some folk are trying to hack acc passwords (for the lols I guess :icon_rolleyes:)

so why not take a second to look at settings then logins and see if any unusual activity and if so change your pw immediately to something random.

I use Will is God but thats just me :icon_wink:

But seriously do this as I have it on excellent authority that folks are hacking accounts and changing the NAP status of tribes

no that was me joking there ARE hackers so go check your settings then login and do change your pw if you see login attempts that are clearly not you!

DeletedUser6695

Hi hackers, if you want my account feel free to have it and experience the wonders of being awesome. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and who knows it may bring you satisfaction and meaning in life or make you sad and depressed to experience something you can never achieve.

Good Luck

DeletedUser

All well and good to aim the blame...wheres the proof?

DeletedUser12021

Would attempts to log in/hack cause you to get logged out on w16?

Because although I've no coplayer and a clear list of IP's login in, I've noticed I get logged out frequently on this world.

DeletedUser11971

am not aiming blame at anyone. If I knew of someone I'd put a ticket in. Art of war was hacked and someone just mentioned that they and another acc has several attempts at logins so thought best for folks to check themselves rather than find they can no longer access their acc?

DeletedUser8924

Hacking is a strong word

If someone here is smart enough to hack, they would'nt be stupid enough to leave their own ip address in logins (Any who knows anything about ICT can change thier IP address/ Any that is good at ICT can hide his IP adress and apear as a "ghost")

More likely an old co loggining back in? or someone guessing PW, if you know the person its usualy not hard to guess

DeletedUser6623

Meechan10 said:

Does this help meechan?

dab2013-07-03 19:52:35

It has come to our notice that someone may be attempting, and/or succeeding, in accessing your account illegally, please check for suspicious log ins.

It is strongly recommended that you change your password as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Bryan/Dabookman

Admin

DeletedUser11069

Because although I've no coplayer and a clear list of IP's login in, I've noticed I get logged out frequently on this world.

The admins check your account from time to time to make sure you don't use unfair scripts or whatever [that's for sure]
Also if you got reported for insulting in a message or something like that I'm pretty sure they're allowed to log on your account and read other messages, and make sure that you got the right behaviour (not sure about this but there were cases when admins read private messages)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
She's lying. My account has no failed logins.

It'd clearly be the #1 targeted account if she were telling the truth.

/ego

DeletedUser11069

She's lying. My account has no failed logins.

It'd clearly be the #1 targeted account if she were telling the truth.

/ego

That's because your password is so easy to hack they managed to get it right the first time :icon_redface:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
That's because your password is so easy to hack they managed to get it right the first time :icon_redface:

Wait, using your account name as your password isn't super secure?

I was always told it was so obvious that no one would even check that :s

DeletedUser

That and password are both super secure.

Either of them ensures that you wont be hacked.

DeletedUser11708

if i post my password in here dose that mean every one that reads it can be band for having password to more than one account on w16 ?

DeletedUser

if i post my password in here dose that mean every one that reads it can be band for having password to more than one account on w16 ?

If you religiously follow the rules, technically that's true.

But ofc it'd never happen.