Had to post this up as it made me laugh so hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9761

hes very busy, since this mail was sent the so called best player in the world has lost 15 villages and counting. his biggest problem is that most of nukes are coming home due t his empty frontline. hahahaha now that sound like a good idea :D

DeletedUser

Obviously we appreciate how good he is, so this must have been a bit of luck maybe???

Unless he actually wanted us to have them :)

DeletedUser

hes very busy, since this mail was sent the so called best player in the world has lost 15 villages and counting. his biggest problem is that most of nukes are coming home due t his empty frontline. hahahaha now that sound like a good idea :D

hmm, I have nothing to say, except, you need to learn how to count

Side 1:
Players: AlwaysOnline
Side 2:
Tribes: RK

Timeframe: 20/02/2012 00:48:00 to 20/02/2012 18:11:02

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 13
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37,960
Side 2: 124,509
Difference: 86,549

chart

DeletedUser9761

Please read carefully, i have highlighted the part it think you Missed chubbs

DeletedUser

Mail sent

AlwaysOnline today at 00:48

Stats

Timeframe: 20/02/2012 00:48:00 to 20/02/2012 18:11:02

:icon_confused: :icon_confused:

DeletedUser9761

im talking about the mail he sent to lh2266 in the beginning he sent it on the 18th.
sorry if i hadnt made that part clear, my bad :)

DeletedUser

It does say today on a post that was made on the 18th though. So looks like chubb's bad. But meh.

DeletedUser9761

still waiting to hear alwaysonline's opinion on this XD or is that mail his opinion

DeletedUser

It does say today on a post that was made on the 18th though. So looks like chubb's bad. But meh.

Ha, so it does, I only noticed the thread today, so assumed....well we know what that means

DeletedUser

Right well i guess now my co-player has dropped me in it i should reply . ( Brian wrote that mail by the way ) and i am Steve now responding .

I do NOT agree with the first post in any way shape or form , however i dont personally think lh is a good player either , BUT i also dont think i am .

With the best will in the world when you have received over 2500 incoming ( mostly nukes ) you are always going to lose villas , i have managed a few snipes and a few retakes , but as i am fighting about 12 different players its gonna be hard .

AA can probably answer this from experience , i know a few of us nuked him over a day or 2 and i know he lost about 12 villas , so maybe just maybe im not doing that bad all things considered .

And for the record my comments on lh are based on his 30 second noble trains , and the fact that i destroyed 6 of his villas with about 12 nukes .

And just so everyone knows i also read that mail when i came on and also laughed at it :)

Anyway RK a very good job to be fair by you all , so well done , congrats .

p.s - but i do also notice the only time lh attacks me is when several other players are , be interesting to see if he could fight someone by himself and still take villas , and before you say it yes i know its called TRIBAL wars , im just saying it would be interesting .

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 18/02/2012 00:00:00 to 21/02/2012 17:17:39

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 45
Difference: 39

Now an interesting comparison :

Side 1:
Players: Avenging Archangel
Side 2:
Tribes: JBOX

Timeframe: 31/01/2012 00:00:00 to 02/02/2012 00:00:00

Side 1: 0
Difference: 13

Hmm just wondering how many attacks you received archangel ???

DeletedUser9761

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 18/02/2012 00:00:00 to 21/02/2012 17:17:39

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 45
Difference: 39

Now an interesting comparison :

Side 1:
Players: Avenging Archangel
Side 2:
Tribes: JBOX

Timeframe: 31/01/2012 00:00:00 to 02/02/2012 00:00:00

Side 1: 0
Difference: 13

Hmm just wondering how many attacks you received archangel ???

Jbox had me between 4-5k incomming was certainly there biggest op on me, and my losses havent been as bad as yours, but i do feel your pain.

DeletedUser

Right well i guess now my co-player has dropped me in it i should reply . ( Brian wrote that mail by the way ) and i am Steve now responding .

I do NOT agree with the first post in any way shape or form , however i dont personally think lh is a good player either , BUT i also dont think i am .

With the best will in the world when you have received over 2500 incoming ( mostly nukes ) you are always going to lose villas , i have managed a few snipes and a few retakes , but as i am fighting about 12 different players its gonna be hard .

AA can probably answer this from experience , i know a few of us nuked him over a day or 2 and i know he lost about 12 villas , so maybe just maybe im not doing that bad all things considered .

And for the record my comments on lh are based on his 30 second noble trains , and the fact that i destroyed 6 of his villas with about 12 nukes .

And just so everyone knows i also read that mail when i came on and also laughed at it :)

Anyway RK a very good job to be fair by you all , so well done , congrats .

p.s - but i do also notice the only time lh attacks me is when several other players are , be interesting to see if he could fight someone by himself and still take villas , and before you say it yes i know its called TRIBAL wars , im just saying it would be interesting .

Right i dont think you have actually grasped just how good Keith is at this game, he cannot reply for himself in here because his widget that turns text into speech cannot cope with the forums, yes that is right he is blind and yet still plays this game to a very good standard, that is also the reason he cannot use the t train method to send nobles and yet he can still take villages off you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have said enough.

DeletedUser2961

Now, JBOX. I rarely jump to the defence of a player, however, Keith, the player lh2266 you refer to and are happy to slate, is for myself and all of RK the most highly respected player I have ever had the honour to meet. I sought his permission to reveal this information first however. Let me tell you a bit about our Keith. . . . .

Keith lost his eyesight whilst serving our country and aside from the fact he is representing UK in the paralympics, incredibly, plays Tribal Wars through a special computer. Without the use of scripts, mass recruiting, maps etc etc. Also, unable to do an Opera T-train.

For me, meeting Keith changed my whole perception of people the other side of a computer. I and the rest of RK are incredibly proud to call him our friend and a member of our tribe. He holds our total admiration as a man, a player and I'm incredibly glad he is my friend. So if you wish to throw mud, you'll have to come through myself, saph, pat, phil, berg, etc etc first....

Aside from the fact you're now losing vills to him, who cares if it takes "30 seconds" for a train..................... they're still taking vills :)

Diane

Status
Not open for further replies.