Had to post this up as it made me laugh so hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Now, JBOX. I rarely jump to the defence of a player, however, Keith, the player lh2266 you refer to and are happy to slate, is for myself and all of RK the most highly respected player I have ever had the honour to meet. I sought his permission to reveal this information first however. Let me tell you a bit about our Keith. . . . .

Keith lost his eyesight whilst serving our country and aside from the fact he is representing UK in the paralympics, incredibly, plays Tribal Wars through a special computer. Without the use of scripts, mass recruiting, maps etc etc. Also, unable to do an Opera T-train.

For me, meeting Keith changed my whole perception of people the other side of a computer. I and the rest of RK are incredibly proud to call him our friend and a member of our tribe. He holds our total admiration as a man, a player and I'm incredibly glad he is my friend. So if you wish to throw mud, you'll have to come through myself, saph, pat, phil, berg, etc etc first....

Aside from the fact you're now losing vills to him, who cares if it takes "30 seconds" for a train..................... they're still taking vills :)

Diane

Woah stop right there , the opinion i express is my own and not JBOX's opinion . So if you are going to reply please reply to me and not the Tribe ( they may not share my opinion ) . ( neither may my co )

That story sounds amazing , and i aint throwing any mud , im just simply saying in my opinion he is not a good player and i stand by that . Could you also enlighten me as to when you met this person if you have not then you and the rest of RK cant really call him a friend he is ' just a guy on the other side of a computer ' and thats all he is .

Thanks

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good to see some egos left on the world, clearly just a bad looser at the verge of cracking.
Now this will not be the first mail we have had from this particular player, i have had some before, then he usually blocks us so we cant respond, the following was sent to lh2266 and it gave us all a good chuckle :)

Also to clarify , i have never blocked you before so where you get this from i have no idea .

DeletedUser

Ok, lets keep this civil please.

As far as whats been said about LH2266 (keith), it is true he is blind. I used to co play with him at the beginning of UK6.

So, no personal attacks please.

DeletedUser

im not attacking him , i am simply saying from what i have seen he is not a good player ( 30 second noble trains ) .

If i sent 30 second noble trains would you think i was good ?

So to clarify im not attacking anyone , i would say anyone who sends noble trains that slow are not good players ( but as it so happens he has a damn good reason ) .

Steve

DeletedUser

Ok, lets keep this civil please.

As far as whats been said about LH2266 (keith), it is true he is blind. I used to co play with him at the beginning of UK6.

So, no personal attacks please.

And if you read up at all the comments i think i was the one being attacked in here and came in to defend myself it wasnt me who put that message in here tore it to shreads and then used parts of it to insult me with .

DeletedUser

Well whilst you think that a t train is the be all and end all of this game, i would suggest defensive troops are more important, and perhaps less big headed mails!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

And if you read up at all the comments i think i was the one being attacked in here and came in to defend myself it wasnt me who put that message in here tore it to shreads and then used parts of it to insult me with .

I was asking everyone.

Imagine, playing this game with your eyes shut, no map to read, only a voice program, which reads the script on the page, and having to find the correct places on the screen, without seeing them, to send attacks. Then imagine, that any script, sends the voice program haywire.

Imagine that the t train causes the program to crash, so you cant use it.

When you think about all that, 30 seconds between nobles isn't bad. In fact, Keith is a very good player, but hampered by the technology he has to use.

How many blind players do you know on TW?

We can all send fast trains with the T method, and snipe them using the same method. That doesnt make anyone a great player. Surviving as long as Keith has, with the limitations he has..........thats a good player.

DeletedUser

This isn't even an interesting read anymore. Fair enough rip it out of a big headed mail but the boasting about nobling villas is not the RK I remember and as for Steve's opinion, it is just that, and as far as I can tell he didn't know about Keith before saying it, and the responses were a bit inappropriate in my opinion. Not to mention it's all gone a bit off topic. Nae banter here, only ill feeling.

DeletedUser

He simply hit a nerve with RK members due to who he chose to assault and offend. Knowing the truth about keith or not, RK as a whole really disliked his comments and stood up for our fellow member.

Perhaps Steve doesnt deserve any bashing if it was truly his co who wrote that mail. Otherwise he deserves much more bashing and boasting from us than what is here, if this is how he presents himself in game.

It may not be the normal RK thing to do, but in this case i think its justified.

Apparently he is the one of the best, so he should be able to handle it. Right?

DeletedUser

I think enough has been said on this, and I'll be closing this thread before it becomes a flame fest.

Status
Not open for further replies.