Half Price Nobles?

DeletedUser

[tt]We are following the same rules as .net for noble cost reduction these being:~

< 1000 for 0.5
< 500 for 0.333

So sorry to say you have a bit of a way to go yet before you hit these figures[/tt]

Number of players: 889

DeletedUser8782

Lol Radarr go check UK3 numbers and it still hasnt happened :lol:

DeletedUser

I know but I have got Tracey's quote so she will bow down to my awesome-ness.

/hides and pushs Glen in front.

DeletedUser

Perhaps they changed the numbers to be smaller due to the fact that less players are on the UK server overall? And then perhaps they forgot to update the announcement you quoted?

'Tis all speculation from me though, so you may as well ignore my ramblings :icon_redface:

DeletedUser4

[tt]after discussion the numbers have been removed and each world will be decided upon a case by case basis [/tt]

DeletedUser

[tt]after discussion the numbers have been removed and each world will be decided upon a case by case basis [/tt]

OK, could we be made aware of what the numbers are for UK4 please?

DeletedUser

I believe tracey's words can be re-written along the lines of "when radarr is gone we must definitely give them half-price nobles as a prize for putting up with him for so long!"

:lol:

no radarr don't be sad...seriously though I think it will be somewhere along the 100 or 200 mark unfortunately.

DeletedUser7991

I don't understand the thinking behind this, people are dropping out of W4 really quickly now, if the TW staff want people to stay in the world then the cheap nobles would help make the world more fun

DeletedUser2918

sorry to troll....but..... get your world ended first then you may have a chance of a vote for cheap nobles.....

DeletedUser589

I don't understand the thinking behind this, people are dropping out of W4 really quickly now, if the TW staff want people to stay in the world then the cheap nobles would help make the world more fun

We have just had this debate on W1, but youll be surprised at how many players dont want it. I know its confusing, i cant understand it my self!
We have a poll going on and its 193 yes - 174 no for cheap nobles!

DeletedUser8534

Luke people dont want it on UK1 because they know how much we want them in W1N.

I think its more to just pee us off than anything else the plebs

DeletedUser

Poll for reduction in cost of noblemen

finally!

Everyone please vote yes!

DeletedUser

Looking at the poll now, its pretty clear cut that it will be coming in.

Just depends on the majority on how it goes.

Ideally we would want the majority to be between 15 and 24 which is the only option that would give the reduction in 2 months instead of 3.

DeletedUser8195

Does half price nobles only make nobles cheaper or do you need less coins?

Bare with me, I'm a nub

DeletedUser

My best guess JIMMY is that the coin cost is reduced. So if it was 50% reduction the coin cost is half its current cost.

I guess the educating cost might be halved as well. Not 100% sure on this but it's my best guess.

DeletedUser8195

So does the cost of coins half, or the number of coins needed per noble half?