Hands up who is bored...

DeletedUser8296

We've been playing this game for a few years now...there are...what...500, probably less, active players and we are going to get in a trench warfare situation...where unless you go behind the lines, all the frontlines are stacked.....YAAAAAAAAWWWWNNNN....and if you do go behind front lines, there will be plenty of time to stack it...

I do not fancy 2 or more years of it.....

How do we finish this game?????????????????

And what would I win anyway???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2918

quite easy ulysees - you should have got your compadres in FPB to completely ignore the nub that is Doozy and vote for cheaper nobles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you will see that the other worlds in .uk where this vote is in effect are voting overwhelmingly for this to come in. It really is disheartening that this is the first world and that people seemed to have identified only on subsequent worlds that this is desirable.

we need to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

cheaper nobles = getting rid of the rubbish and/or less active players = focusing on getting this world finished (one way or another)

keeping the status quo = politics to slow your enemies down rather than actually fight back = part timers on W1 remain = a longer time frame to actually complete this world.

so come on guys and girls - lets sort this out. If you're currently losing against w1n then so what? expensive nobles just means you'll lose at a slower rate (i really done understand this - losing is losing. why log in every day if you know you're gonna lose?!?! and the only control you have is how quick this happens!?!?!?)

DeletedUser

Golly, where have I heard that song before, Chris? We have plenty of nobles so we don't need to twist the system. Simples.

But to answer the original point... don't know why you're bored. Do some fighting. If you look at the W1N vs LRAG stats you'll see that both sides are managing to take vills on a daily basis, stacked or not. There's lots to do and it will get more active, rather than less, as time goes by - at least up here. Luke tells us that W1N have loads of nobles and he is of course renowned for his truthfulness, so no problem there, while we have plenty and can cook plenty more when we need to, and both sides seem to be looking to up the tempo in the North.

Personally, I'm having a good time, Ulysses. Couple of W1N players we thought might have dozed off produced a nice team attack yesterday - not good enough to take anything, but neatly done - so it's all promising for an entertaining time. What's not to like? Why pine for the end?

DeletedUser589

Golly, where have I heard that song before, Chris? We have plenty of nobles so we don't need to twist the system. Simples.

But to answer the original point... don't know why you're bored. Do some fighting. If you look at the W1N vs LRAG stats you'll see that both sides are managing to take vills on a daily basis, stacked or not. There's lots to do and it will get more active, rather than less, as time goes by - at least up here. Luke tells us that W1N have loads of nobles and he is of course renowned for his truthfulness, so no problem there, while we have plenty and can cook plenty more when we need to, and both sides seem to be looking to up the tempo in the North.

Personally, I'm having a good time, Ulysses. Couple of W1N players we thought might have dozed off produced a nice team attack yesterday - not good enough to take anything, but neatly done - so it's all promising for an entertaining time. What's not to like? Why pine for the end?

Maybe you should take your own advice, has your ODA grown much recently lol
It's a game and most people would like it to end rather than have it go on for ever, which is understandable. It's a shame all the newer worlds recognise it and we still have people on w1 refusing to accept the point.

DeletedUser

Lol, not a lot, no - not much more than a quarter million in the week, last time I looked, which is hardly massive. But then I'm not bored, I'm enjoying it a lot so it's not a problem, is it? Anyway I sit a few accounts sometimes, so I manage to keep busy. I hear you are to be found in a number of accounts as well, so you know how that goes.

All of which is of course beside the point. The point is that there are players taking vills on both sides, up North and nobody is finding it impossible to get past the stacking. Are you bored, Luke?

DeletedUser8296

There was me thinking...all join FPB1, 2 and 3...have a family tribe for us and make it go over quicker....

DeletedUser

Still don't understand why you would want it to be over. We're loving it. We're measuring ourselves against the assumed best on W1 - many think they are the best on the UK servers, but I have no opinion. Why would that not be exciting? What's more, we are now of the opinion that if we and our allies have a bit of a push, it is at least possible that the "best" will turn out to be second best.

If that isn't fun, why are you playing TW at all?

DeletedUser1942

many think they are the best on the UK servers, but I have no opinion.

Probably has something to do with the fact you arent doing an awful lot against W1N ;)

DeletedUser

Probably has something to do with the fact you arent doing an awful lot against W1N ;)

No, we're doing quite well enough thank you, and would be doing better still if Cresponda hadn't been kicked. No, I have no opinion for the self-evident reason that I don't play on most of the other UK worlds and therefore have no way of judging whether it is true or not.

Or are you one of those that see nothing wrong with people expressing opinions on things they know nothing about? Perhaps you are, actually; you seem to be doing that with Orc...

DeletedUser1942

No, we're doing quite well enough thank you, and would be doing better still if Cresponda hadn't been kicked. No, I have no opinion for the self-evident reason that I don't play on most of the other UK worlds and therefore have no way of judging whether it is true or not.

Or are you one of those that see nothing wrong with people expressing opinions on things they know nothing about? Perhaps you are, actually; you seem to be doing that with Orc...

Then you'll need to use your experiences against W1N on this world to base your judgement ;) - then again, that is very limited also, due to you sitting back behind your tribe members.

I see nothing wrong with people having a stab in the dark, so to speak, in the interest of conversation starting.

Although, i seem to know more about the happenings in ORC than many of there members :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

No, we're doing quite well enough thank you, and would be doing better still if Cresponda hadn't been kicked.

OMG you guys suck! Cres was kicking your behinds just before he was kicked, his ODA will testify to that! But you guys are all the same, leeches. You spot an inactive and pounce like flies on doo-doo! On the other hand W1N actively fight against active turtles everyday.

Now run along Taffy Boy, caewch eich ceg.

DeletedUser1942

Funny thing is, there was a 1 MONTH gap between Cres losing a vill to LRAG, and then being kicked.

Taffy has made it sound as if it was LRAGs doing that he got kicked!!!

DeletedUser

Well what an odd thing to say. Never mind. I'll stand by the stats. You're ahead, and we're catching you. That'll do me.

DeletedUser589

Well what an odd thing to say. Never mind. I'll stand by the stats. You're ahead, and we're catching you. That'll do me.

Quickly changed your tune with regard to creaponda there Taff. Lol

DeletedUser

Not at all. If you hadn't kicked him we would now be adding to our score. Not difficult to comprehend, but not really anything to have a long debate about. I am used to Much Ado About Nothing from W1N, but Luke, neither you nor I have the wit to be Benedick, and we have neither the wit nor the bits to be Beatrice - so let's just leave it out - and I notice we are still closer today, by one or two.

DeletedUser1942

Taff, you wouldnt be hitting him like this if he was still in W1N.

As i said, 1 month between him losing a vill to LRAG, and being kicked - he would still be there if he was still in W1N.

DeletedUser

You mean he would still be in W1N if he was still there, don't you? As opposed to being way doing something rather more real than this. From which he has our best wishes for a safe return. I could tell you we were giving him a rest because we had been rather successfully chewing on someone else - which would be true - but not worth the trouble, you would reinterpret it to say what you want to say anyway. So let's just settle between us for wishing him luck and eating his vills.