Happy Birthday World 5

• Thread starter DeletedUser1410
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6695

Tbf most players will play till about 100-150k and then leave, thats when the game gets boring :/

DeletedUser5851

Tbf most players will play till about 100-150k and then leave, thats when the game gets boring :/

Lol thats when it starts to get interesting imo.

Why? had some great (start-up??) players in but as people have already mentioned.. in the history of w5 they only played a very small part

DeletedUser7848

im not saying Why?? was a crap tribe
it was a great tribe
1 of the best ever for start up just not for late game

plus with w9 they wont have the morale boredem problem
once they get to 150k ponits the world will end
have u seen how tiny the whole world is xD

still please stop posting randomly saying whyy was best because i have great respect for all the old why players
but other tribes have been better at other things look at hmmm? they've been top since ewar fell thats got 2 count for something

DeletedUser

Hmm? took any guess who.. Why? players. That made them top. Why? would've been great at all aspects of the game because the easiest aspects of this game are late game.

DeletedUser7549

The Why? players split up to several tribes (atleast those that stayed in the game) But the majority of them have slowly trickled away to inactivity

DeletedUser7549

Why? had a lot of good players who fought well as individuals, but their teamwork was never as good as it should have been.. I ran ops against several of them and support was rarely send, and I rarely received attacks back.

If I do remember correctly EWaR was beating them in the short war/skirmish that took place

DeletedUser

They were not? :lol:
First of all it was a 5 or 6 tribe coalition, not just Ewar, second of all they were not :D

DeletedUser7549

If I remember correctly we were up by several conquers, and 4-5 tribes of that coalition did next to nothing against why? lol

DeletedUser

You were not up several conquers until MAYBE after most of Why? quit. As long as I was there you were losing.

DeletedUser7549

I'll have to look back and see if I can find any stats, but I think EWaR was the only tribe that conquered more villages off of Why then of that which was lost

DeletedUser1342

Birthdays over, world 5's had its hangover and is more than well enough to continue.

This thread can be locked seeing as the last page at least is totally irrelevant to the well wishes of this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.