Happy Christmas

DeletedUser8109

Anyway, I liked Christmas when I was a child, so most here should love it!! But now Old Gwennie is a cantankerous Old Witch, she hates it. People showing off their latest toys and expensive presents. Over spending and such things like Wii, for gawd's sake, get out more rather than do embarrassing and odd movements in front of your relatives and friends. When I was young, we played on our bikes and in the woods, catching ferrets and stoats not getting fat in front of computers playing Triba.....

Anyway, it is the season for some to be jolly, so to all my one friend and many enemies, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. No under age drinking and always check for those old people who may need help in the cold weather. To the Tribal Wars team, thanks and especially to Tracey for not permanently banning me!!

For all the banter this game has kept me amused for many an hour, but I must remember that I am a genius and need to study and try to step away from TW more. So thanks once more to everyone who makes this possible.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL

Love from Gwennie the Welsh