Happy to co play

The Five Time

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm a .net player originally but I really like the idea of a non p2w world and interested to see non pp strategies on this world thus I am looking to co play any account here. Won 5.net worlds myself and can play most evenings/afternoons as my busiest time and can also cover some mornings. Hit me up on my discord here if you are interested for more info/a discussion. g3525#7944

Best Wishes
T5T

snitchmo

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm a .net player originally but I really like the idea of a non p2w world and interested to see non pp strategies on this world thus I am looking to co play any account here. Won 5.net worlds myself and can play most evenings/afternoons as my busiest time and can also cover some mornings. Hit me up on my discord here if you are interested for more info/a discussion. g3525#7944

Best Wishes
T5T
bro come to me

Deleted User - 910851

Hi everyone,

Best Wishes
T5T
Hi bro, we have won servers on Swiss and German Servers. These are not low like net. So join us. But just if you want to win the world.

Deleted User - 910852

All p2Win servers since a lot of years are trash! In non PP-severs you see what players have skill. .net players never had skills :D