Hate this world or love it

DeletedUser

that dont look right.... Resources looted: 15,042/2,000 (Help)

if it re-sets surely it would be 2,000/2,000 and not massively over the limit!

No... because he farmed 15k in the previous 24 hours (he restarted less than an hour before then). his hauled in the past 24 hours won't reset, merely he's limit.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
No... because he farmed 15k in the previous 24 hours (he restarted less than an hour before then). his hauled in the past 24 hours won't reset, merely he's limit.

I'm not convinced because I pre-joined the world but didn't actually log in until 16:00 the first day.. my village is located as if I joined 5 hours late but my farming limit is based on the world start time of 10:18...

But perhaps next limited haul world I'll pre-join but not log in for the first 2 weeks... :)

DeletedUser

I'm not convinced because I pre-joined the world but didn't actually log in until 16:00 the first day.. my village is located as if I joined 5 hours late but my farming limit is based on the world start time of 10:18...

But perhaps next limited haul world I'll pre-join but not log in for the first 2 weeks... :)

Pre-join could be different to restart I guess. Without restarting we can't tell for sure, so I'm going to trust him on this for now. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Same on any world.. you have two players with identical farming abilities, the one that starts later should never catch the one that start first...

I think join day 1... do nothing for 2 weeks then restart... you end up on the rim with a massive daily haul limited compared to your neighbours and should easily be able to dominate your area... (I presume your haul limits relates to your start date not your re-start date...)

This agrees with my point,if the second player was more aggressively farming on another wprld he WOULD catch up. On this world he is limited.

DeletedUser

My friend pre-joined but never actually logged in. A village was created for him at the start of the world.

DeletedUser

Not sure

Been away from game a while (w3) player how r these settings running for ppl

DeletedUser

I see these forums are still full of attention seekers who have to post something just to see there name up on screen so not much changed then :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Should slot straight back into things quickly then if same egos still playing ;)