Hate

DeletedUser13612

Basically you need 40 members to win the world? What happen with the equal fighting? It's a joke

DeletedUser14383

So what you are telling is: TMD + TNT + SC + TWS + Demo + ... v.s. Hate. and Hated isn't equal fighting when it comes down to numbers? Hate. and Hated have been there since day one on this world, a little late to start complaining :) :)

DeletedUser13612

When I mean 40 members, I mean 40 members.

Being allies and figting together is a whole nother thing my friend :D If this is how you guys wants a world to end so let it.

DeletedUser14383

So how are we 40 members then, when the tribe limit is 30 ? o_Oo_O

DeletedUser13612

Please save me for that.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed nobling rim tribes and then to whine to TMD's members about it being unfair that people seek payback. Guess you wouldn't have won then since you had to lick som as* to get the upper hand

This has to go down as one of the worst and boring world wins, maybe ever, and you can see it by the lack of people bothering being on the forum comparing to the others. Hope I'll see your pathetic tribe again one time in the future, as I will get me and some of my own friends to take you down. Should we agree on a world? :p

Have a good night

DeletedUser14383

To be clear: we never 'licked as*' to get where we are.

Boring world ? Perhaps you guys (and HD, TMD, ...) should've put up a real fight.
Please get some friends, always in for a challenge.

No hard feelings mate , night x

DeletedUser13612

I think we could have come up with a fight in the long run, but you recruit everyone that gives you the upperhand.

Let me know if you all start on W33

Foxtrot

Reaction score
w25 was the most boring and dead world to have been, because it was all mass recruitment and backstabbing, this world is heaven compared to that :p

All the forums are dead, this one being no exception. Only reason w32 is slightly alive is because it's start up and people are chatting, once it gets into mid game it'll die like usual

DeletedUser13612

People like you ruins the game ;) Well hope you have a good relationship with people in Hate, because your account is being looked at as a buch of clowns.

Hopefully I'll see you in W33

DeletedUser13816

LOL :D before war started foxtrot and cheaterkadze ,panicos decided to be refuges :D easy way to win,from begining they did not do anything and then war is almost started jumped to another ship,easy victory without much effort :DDD always respected those 3 players and played with them and againts them, but never expected them to do like this,it seems they were are too weak to play againts hated thats a shame :)

DeletedUser14406

Not much we can do except show them they took on the weak ones. ;)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
they did not do anything
I was top 10 ODA for most of the world and rank 1 ODS for a good chunk of start up, I put a lot of time and effort into building the account and trying to do my best for the tribe, and was a council member for a lot of my time in TMD. There is a lot of different reasons I left which none of you know about, yet you all just sit and judge me, Pani and Cheater like we're horrible people for doing something that is done almost every world.

I complained to hitmon everyday for months about how much I wasn't enjoying the world and how I didn't like the direction the tribe was going, council then decided we spend 2 months hitting UWS (which was a total waste of time) rather than hitting HATE which is what should have been done a long time ago, but instead let them grow and eat SC/Demo etc and get bigger and bigger.

Number 1

Reaction score
That logic. Can't hit enemy, so complain about it. But then you can attack them, you join them.

DeletedUser13612

Did not expect more though.
I would happily join just to rim you, then probably quit lol
Please, I'd like to see that! :O

So when you get the chance to actually fight them you run of like a......You're either a massive coward or a massive snake (Actually, probaly both). Lame excuse

DeletedUser13816

I was top 10 ODA for most of the world and rank 1 ODS for a good chunk of start up, I put a lot of time and effort into building the account and trying to do my best for the tribe, and was a council member for a lot of my time in TMD. There is a lot of different reasons I left which none of you know about, yet you all just sit and judge me, Pani and Cheater like we're horrible people for doing something that is done almost every world.

this game not just about victory , I played plenty of world and did not really always want to win it i just played and enjoyed on bad side or good side :) instead of doing some changes in tmd and making something better in cauncil 3 of you decided to be tangarsuk slaves or rats i dunno how to describe I thing slaves sounds better :D I would rather delete account or play to the end but to be in 1 tribe over 6 months and when war is almost started 3 of u join enemy :D lol its new strategy of this game which i will probably never understand ,by do way good luck happy victory :)