Hats off to Luvwet... Or Not

• Thread starter BrethrenHamster
  • Start date

DeletedUser

...........................................................................................................H.....ajkfhjasnkasndsw....
A................. C,........ bsdhdf .. . . . . . . ................ K.. ................ E................... mdfkngk ............................. D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4083

Hmm, this seems a rather interesting stance.

The LuvWet/Wetluv brother tribes originally came from three mass-recruiting failures that joined together

May I remind you that you were a duke of one of "those" tribes, and a duke that was rarely active. In fact, the only times you were active was to to do a sudden negative analysis of everything, if I remember rightly.

start a war against Bi!

At the time it wasn't to go to war with Bi!, but to try out the army camp, so we knew just what it could do, and what it couldn't. Yes we may have then went on to have a little time swapping troops with Bi!, but as far as I am aware, that is all in the past now, and back when we were sorting out the huge merge.

"posted by nickyg22
come joinus werea fun tribe that looks after one and other"

That must have been sent quite a while ago, seeing as
1) The player no longer exists
2) You have not included the date of when the mail was sent

Obviously they have spent their time since then honing their skills in intellect, and in particularly, grammar

People change, and others leave. In fact just the other day BattleAxe referred to us as Librarians. Now librarians have good grammar don't they? (and yes Matt was also referring to our humour as well)

Onto the conquers, well what can I say to that? You have finally given some irrefutable facts. Yes there are those that like the barb, or even the internal, but we also like the taste of our enemies villages as well. Have you even checked those barbarian nobles to see how many were bonus villages, that can actually aid the players?

And as far as I know from your lessons on world 1, you are no longer really what players generally classify as a n00b are you?

How are we to know that the report wasn't showing a noble fake?

So, until we have all of the information required, I find it hard to see how you can make your declaration on such grounds. If we were such a mass-recruiting tribe still, then why would Bi! even talk to us?

Oh, and I see a nice response to this thread, absolutely electrifying!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I second the sentiment of hats off to WETLUV.

WETLUV/LUVWET have given us the best fight of any tribe on W4, who cares if they mass-recruit, they play together as a tribe and can effectively motivate a lot of their members. Flame them all you want, but they don't disband, or hide behind other tribes, they stuck it out in a war they were flamed as the underdogs in.

So until your tribe has achieved anything as good as theirs, no flaming, k?

DeletedUser

Originally ~WET~ never mass recruited... We started with ONLY our personal friends and a few other close vicinity members in the K44 area. We were small, just a bunch of real life friends and family, so we merged with INC. which was a top tribe at that early of the game. We were there for less than a day before we realized that INC. was a tribe going no where with players scattered all over the map and not locally generalized. We went back to ~WET~ and ended up taking 1/2 of INC. (K44 MEMBERS) with us due to 1 single comment I made in their forums.

DLJS, and Exiles then were in discussions with us about a merger to form an army camp. These tribes did have members all over the world, but I could not see leaving members behind just because of their location...my motherly instinct brought them with their other tribes mates...thus we then had the looks of a Mass Recruiting tribe. With this merger came 2 tribes due to the 120 player limit per tribe. NEVER did we expect that we would grow so quickly, but it happened. Our members LOVE us as you can tell. I am like a mother to them all! I think we treat all members fairly and would do for them what we do for our personal friends of the game. With the respect that we show our members, we in return get respect back. They actually "Want" to do things for us. This is what has gotten us this far in the game. I personally do not care if we dropped ranks due to fighting/losing villages/etc. just as long as we all have fun doing it. Not once have you seen me on here being negative. I always try to look at the bright sides of things.

I would like to say that I like Bi! and most of their members. They did bash us at first, but that only made us more determined to do our best and fight back. Most all of them have a sense of humor that we adore. We can send messages and know what is coming in return...so we play on that. We post them in our forums to give others a laugh as well. We have not invited one another for tea and biscuits for quite a while now...nor has anyone showed up for an unexpected visit...but that doesn't mean we still don't carry a love/respect for the other...lol!

DeletedUser

Oh and BrethrenHamster, if you could not control one single small tribe that you were once a duke of... We deserve that Hat's Off to be able to control 2 family tribes!!!