Haul

DeletedUser

Just wanted to ask something here.

So it is 42.res per hour which makes 1008.res per day x the number of days you have been playing the world for.

So does this mean on say day 6 we can haul 6k res ? And so forth.

DeletedUser

Just wanted to ask something here.

So it is 42.res per hour which makes 1008.res per day x the number of days you have been playing the world for.

So does this mean on say day 6 we can haul 6k res ? And so forth.

Should start at 2,000 and it increases every hour by 41.6 resources. If you don't haul the limit then iirc you're subject to a delay (was like this on 61). So if you're into it, time your runs. On day 6 I can't imagine the difference is huge, 998.4 res on the 2k per day *if you're landing them as soon as the limit ups*. Could get 7990.4 res by then..Or you could enjoy life and build mines. Can't haul more than 100,000 a day anywho.
xD

~Will~

DeletedUser

I still don't get it o_O

on day 6 will my hourly farming haul be 250 or will it be 6000 a day + 41.6 an hour or day 7, 7000 a day + 41.6 extra ?

DeletedUser12290

It would be 291 per hour on day 6, if you spread it evenly over the day.

DeletedUser

Well from what I know, you could get mines 15/15/15 in about 3-4.days and stables/Lc

So if you farm with 1.Lc or what ever you could be producing pretty good LC like on a normal world near enough you could get like 50.LC a day o_O just all estimated calculations with mines and farming.

DeletedUser8219

Your haul limit starts at 1000.
You get 1000 extra limit for every village you own (including the village you start with)
Your limit increases by 1000/24 per hour. (this is 42 or 41 each time)

So to calculate the limit you use this formula:

Limit = 1000 + (villages x 1000) + (hours on world x (1000/24))

The limit represents the maximum you can haul per day
So basically when you plunder a village, that haul will only count towards your limit for 24 hours.

eg.
Day 1 15:00 you plunder 300 res: hauls = 300/Limit
Day 1 17:00 you plunder 200 res: hauls = 500/Limit
Day 2 15:00 1st plunder was 24 hours ago: hauls = 200/Limit
Day 2 17:00 2nd plunder was 24 hours ago: hauls = 0/Limit

DeletedUser10790

That was a shifty sounding post if ever I heard one....

DeletedUser282

~Barry~*

There's only one Will. :icon_cool:

Who is it?
I mean, if we base it on who was Will first then I have no idea who it is :S (neither of you is going to be the oldest Will)

If we base it on ability at tw (which is a horrible method for deciding peoples names tbh) then I'm not convinced it goes to someone who can be rank 1 startup on .co.uk with only a handful of co players to help out, previously (but not necessarily only previously) including a non-organic co player.

I do quite like the idea of parents having to pick a name that isn't already taken for their child though. Can see this improving society, or at least making it more amusing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11546

Barry is the cool Will, Shifty is just some lame wannabe.