Hauls and Plunders

DeletedUser11183

Plunderer (Gold - Level 4)
You have already plundered other villages 102.360 times!
Robber (Silver - Level 3)
You have already looted 11.715.971 resources!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9793

tssssssk the streets of your villas must be paved with gold. Very envious and now will try to farm harder.

DeletedUser

so is nauz still competiting again noobs like this Gixxer guy i keep hearing about

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
so is nauz still competiting again noobs like this Gixxer guy i keep hearing about

So Sloppy, is it your intention to troll onto every uk14 thread and criticize players posting efforts, or are you going to actually contribute to our TW community in a helpful and friendly manner? Im guessing the latter, as you come across as what is known to us all on the .co server, a prick :)

You know noting of Nauz and me, so please slither back to .net where you may think your important to the 12 yr olds

9.5 Million hauled

DeletedUser

So Sloppy, is it your intention to troll onto every uk14 thread and criticize players posting efforts, or are you going to actually contribute to our TW community in a helpful and friendly manner? Im guessing the latter, as you come across as what is known to us all on the .co server, a prick :)

You know noting of Nauz and me, so please slither back to .net where you may think your important to the 12 yr olds

9.5 Million hauled
Pretty sure i know Nauz very well. Nice to you are ever the moron

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
I know this thread is long dead, but i would still like to lay claim as uks best farmer :D
I would have had this award a week ago, had i not been eating everything in sight
Maybe my uk14 start up may set the standard for future worlds :)

Im King Farmer..

Sent Jan 15, 2013 22:24:07
Robber (Gold - Level 4)

You have already looted 100.000.158 resources!

View your awards

358ubtc.png

DeletedUser11434

I'd die of borem farming that much lol do you have alot of co's or are you jobless and don't sleep much lol

DeletedUser

I know this thread is long dead, but i would still like to lay claim as uks best farmer :D
Maybe my uk14 start up may set the standard for future worlds :)

1k: 1st The Icemen 2nd ALessonInSpearNukes 3rd Social Experiment
3k: 1st The Icemen 2nd mbig 3rd Squirting-Cream
5k:1st The Icemen 2nd mbig3rd Squirting-Cream
10k: 1st The Icemen 2nd SuperHoops 3rd Squirting-Cream
25k:1st The Icemen 2nd Nom Nom Nom3rd Mbig

50k: 1st The Icemen 2nd Nom Nom Nom 3rd Mbig

:icon_wink:

Also, If I had co's who didn't disappear when attacks start coming in (I had told them I would be inactive for a few days as well, on the 28th or 29th before we had any idea we'd be attacked) and been idiots by not dodging even the offence out, I would have to say I would of got 100mil first. I was ahead in farming, awards, points, villages and coins for the entire time before that.

Oh well, well done GIX. Very well deserved and I think you easily would of overtaken me by now in points if I weren't on the frontline with
disappearing co's.

You dominate Mid-game, not start up
:icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
We're hardly in mid game now Will :)

Ahh, you shouldnt really count internals in your panic to get to 50k first :D

What have you looted by the way? will you get there 2nd?

Second best lol

DeletedUser

We are, I would say mid-game ranges from about 10k/50k - 1mil.

The internal made no difference..

2012-12-29The IcemenInc.1.+63,924+14+329,450+328,610+840
2012-12-29Nom Nom NomInc.2.+50,887=13+303,982+299,576+4,406

That's when you hit 50k.
The internal was...

No we won't get there second, we have barely farmed since new years. But we had about 50mil just before new years when I left.

DeletedUser

GIXXER don't bring me out of retirement to come show you how to really farm *yawn*

DeletedUser11546

Also, If I had co's who didn't disappear when attacks start coming in (I had told them I would be inactive for a few days as well, on the 28th or 29th before we had any idea we'd be attacked) and been idiots by not dodging even the offence out, I would have to say I would of got 100mil first. I was ahead in farming, awards, points, villages and coins for the entire time before that.

I never logged in the first place, so you can't blame me :p

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Cookie-Monster, 2nd to 100 mil looted :)

Cookie-Monster on 30.01. at 20:25
Subject Award received: Robber (Gold - Level 4)
Sent Jan 30, 2013 19:56:41
Robber (Gold - Level 4)

You have already looted 100.000.561 resources!