Hauls

DeletedUser4753

This world looks terrible, only 2 players to haul 10k and only 16 players have completed the sword quest more than 48 hours into the world

well i figured tis better to not co as more pp to be made, hence doing patheticaly :D

DeletedUser9598

:lol: you can stop rubbing it in now, everyone gets it, your out farming the rest of the world lol

DeletedUser8219

:lol: you can stop rubbing it in now, everyone gets it, your out farming the rest of the world lol

Some people are interested in how close they are and I'm not currently on skype to tell any of them that way. Plus, some people might want to know when they pass me (which is inevitably going to happen).

DeletedUser

You guys with your coplayers and amazing areas
I have to go on six and a half hour round trips just to farm the same amount of barbs that Nauz has in his 9x9 grr
so under those circumstances + the fact Im not really trying, im fairly happy with having looted 4k lol

DeletedUser

One is enough -_-
Then again if Nauz has cos and his area's so good, how amazing must yours be to be ahead of him? o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score

His area is very amazing, even with all my lc I am just barely gaining on him, something like 19% more res hauled than him per hour recently, and that's with 25+ lc.

Though he's also practically gone without sleep since the world opened, so he might as well have a bunch of co-players - I think his account might be more active than mine even, despite the fact that mine has been played by 5 people (3 of those 5 are american timezone though so not as overkill as that sounds).

Julia is probably the accounts most important player due to being the only one whose timezone isn't redundant.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8219

It looks like you're starting to close the gap faster