Have SLAP! and Tropez all lost it?

• Thread starter DeletedUser9997
  • Start date

DeletedUser9997

[18:17:45] Jeremie\faflamflam/Dude look weed: i will be was wondering if you did if we could have a PA between us

Humm at least we dont do so by back stabbing hey. Shows what happens when you give people a chance. He was quite lucky on this one it wont happen again. And Mr weed man when exactly have either of those accounts done so before? I can only ever remember nobleing them myself, i'm guessing its the "SLAP hero" imagination kicking in again.

DeletedUser10769

[18:17:45] Jeremie\faflamflam/Dude look weed: i will be was wondering if you did if we could have a PA between us

Humm at least we dont do so by back stabbing hey. Shows what happens when you give people a chance. He was quite lucky on this one it wont happen again. And Mr weed man when exactly have either of those accounts done so before? I can only ever remember nobleing them myself, i'm guessing its the "SLAP hero" imagination kicking in again.

I only remember nuking you :icon_rolleyes: You were not worth nobling

DeletedUser8157

those accounts are master server names :icon_rolleyes: you would know if you actually played speed properly infact those names and social disorder.us were the top 3 in the .us team and the .us team made it quite far despite not having any speed server of their own so before you go mouthing off you should know both iTeam and jeremie have much better stats than you on a much harder server

DeletedUser

those accounts are master server names :icon_rolleyes: you would know if you actually played speed properly infact those names and social disorder.us were the top 3 in the .us team and the .us team made it quite far despite not having any speed server of their own so before you go mouthing off you should know both iTeam and jeremie have much better stats than you on a much harder server

Well sed buddy

nweddup [18:17:45] Jeremie\faflamflam/Dude look weed: i will be was wondering if you did if we could have a PA between us

and yes i ask for it but who attacked me with 900 lc first wen we had our nap , you sed you were dodging but why would you dodge your troops by sending them my way :icon_confused:

DeletedUser6436

Jeremie it seems as though you like calling truces don't ya, how many times have you broke them truces though ?? and yes I was still online when you sent your attack in the last seconds of last nights round so I know I cannot trust you in any future round I do play.

DeletedUser

Jeremie it seems as though you like calling truces don't ya, how many times have you broke them truces though ?? and yes I was still online when you sent your attack in the last seconds of last nights round so I know I cannot trust you in any future round I do play.
wasn't Jeremie playing the account

DeletedUser6436

Not sure who was on the acc bud, but it is his acc so thats why I mentioned his name.

I now know I can't trust that acc though, a little nub like me who don't play speed and the acc as to go and pull a truce then break it, also tried getting me to join his tribe and then asked if I would let him clear me, I guess he did not like it when I told him no, so he thought he would sneak an attack in in the last 20 secs of the round - troops were out though so was kinda wasted :)

DeletedUser

Not sure who was on the acc bud, but it is his acc so thats why I mentioned his name.

I now know I can't trust that acc though, a little nub like me who don't play speed and the acc as to go and pull a truce then break it, also tried getting me to join his tribe and then asked if I would let him clear me, I guess he did not like it when I told him no, so he thought he would sneak an attack in in the last 20 secs of the round - troops were out though so was kinda wasted :)

I am sorry to ask but who are you never seen you around before and have never talk to you before

DeletedUser6436

I don't really play speed, played a round last night and your acc was playing - your acc mailed and asked for a truce for the rest of the round which I agreed. The truce was kept until the last 20secs of the round when your acc sent an attack in the hope of clearing just before the game ended.

I was then reading the forum and seen this was not the first time it had happened, so thought I would mention that it as happened again.

I just think that if someone wants a truce then they should stick to it, if not then don't ask for one.... simples really :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

haha but last time he attacked first so i attacked back so dosnt count and wasnt me who playd last night was a friend last round I playd was the week long round were i got banned :D

DeletedUser6436

I am not sure what happened last time, so that is why I posted as it did look like it had happened before.

Fair enough if it was not you on the acc, but still it makes your acc look bad no matter who was playing it.

DeletedUser10769

I am not sure what happened last time, so that is why I posted as it did look like it had happened before.

Fair enough if it was not you on the acc, but still it makes your acc look bad no matter who was playing it.

It doesn't make the account look bad at all :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6436

It doesn't make the account look bad at all :icon_rolleyes:

In your opinion it don't - but in mine it does make the acc look bad.

I cleared the acc twice - he then offers a truce as he knows he would be a farm which I agreed to (am only playing to gain a bit of experience) which allowed me to to concentrate on other parts of the game. He then offers me to join his tribe just so I could be on the winning side which I said no, he then asks me to let him clear me which again I said no "seems to be getting a bit desperate now" and he also offered to train me up :lol: which again my answer was no, so realizing I was not gonna join him or let him clear me he chose to break the truce - so sorry but to me yes that makes the acc look bad.

Everyone has there own opinion and funnily enough they are not always the same.

DeletedUser

If an account backstabs people then the account is seen as untrustworthy regardless of who plays it in future rounds.

How many people who aren't friends with jeremie will trust him when he asks for truces now? :X

DeletedUser

lol was the first time i ask for a truce and was mdwep and you told me to hit him adam dont forget :p

DeletedUser6436

lol was the first time i ask for a truce and was mdwep and you told me to hit him adam dont forget :p

Now I thought you said that Nweddup attacked you first....

In the quote above you say that Adam told you to hit him - so was it Nweddup that broke the truce or is it your acc that is the truce breaker and is not to be trusted ??

DeletedUser

yes mdwep attacked first but he gave me a excuse so i let it slide then adam ask me to take him out so i did :)