Have SLAP! and Tropez all lost it?

• Thread starter DeletedUser9997
  • Start date

DeletedUser9997

Humm but when you gang two of us it warrants boosting about? a tribe of pro's noble 2 noobs and its an achievement yet when those noobs fight back and you loose, its still an achievement. You really all do think very highly of yourselves you obviously enjoy playing big. Your out the round out the game and funily enough i have finished higher in the season than you. This is the only season i have made any attempt to play and i have finished higher on any season ladder than any SLAP! so if such a terrible noob has beaten you all on both servers this season i'm sorry i stand by what i say, you have all lost your touch. Time to start doing something isnt it?

DeletedUser

The first season i played while getting better i won, so goml up on that one. Secondly this season isn't over yet, i believe your achievement is premature in boasting, yet for one so small minded, i am not surprised.

You see SLAP! has always been a tribe ganged in rounds, yet the tribe ganging them never lasts longer than a few months. Bubu? were by far the greatest rival of SLAP!, yet where are they now?

Your tribe so correctly named, Noobs, are a bunch of Uk rejects who have not beaten SLAP! in any rounds to my knowledge. Sure 5 of you may beat a single slap member, but what have you achieved?

The fact that you had played double the time than me, and i was the one double in points shows the differentiating skill level between tribes. You being the best of your tribe (and no, that isnt a compliment) and me being a top player of SLAP!.

Perhaps if you so wish, we could find a suitable round prior to it starting, and each tribe selecting 3,4,5,6? members each. Then there will be no excuse from the other tribe as it was even and fair.

Yet i already know your answer will be no followed by a bunch of reasons which hold no standing at all. At the end of the day it is not us mere players that decide who is the best, but our peers. Those that watch the rounds and see who truly is the better player in all aspects.

Im pretty sure that in the thread tropez made about the best uk speed player, you were not even listed :| Perhaps one day you will be worthy, that day does not break the horizon.

DeletedUser3312

Please respect me for my skillz oh great slap players! :'(

No, you have no skills. You are a fail.

Being nobled by a player who join an hour late who you needed to team is I'm afraid, not an achievement. You will not finish top this round, so do not boast like you have done something remarkable. As for TWTotal, never - ever mention that again. Your record is atrocious.

DeletedUser9997

Never thought you would resort to fake quotes. I am sorry your highness i dont see how nobleing a vil is any achievement what so ever when it is recapped? He gained nothing. Much like you in the last round. When abel tried to make claim for playing well after starting 1 hour late "dude look weed" claimed that was no achievement as barbs were better developed. You lot really have created a great read for everyone. Crack on pro your the best. . . . change the record your really not.

DeletedUser3312

Fake? I thought there was more truth in that then anything you've wrote. :icon_confused:

Here, answer your own question:
nobling me is an achievement when I had a 60 minute head start on my opponent and 2 vills.

P.S. Matt, you're God.

DeletedUser10769

Never thought you would resort to fake quotes. I am sorry your highness i dont see how nobleing a vil is any achievement what so ever when it is recapped? He gained nothing. Much like you in the last round. When abel tried to make claim for playing well after starting 1 hour late "dude look weed" claimed that was no achievement as barbs were better developed. You lot really have created a great read for everyone. Crack on pro your the best. . . . change the record your really not.

And you are? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

More excuses?

25i4r3o.png

if1nyp.png

DeletedUser

[2012-05-15 22:32:23] Alex/Statik Selektah: u kicked adam?
[2012-05-15 22:33:19] Matt: he left because he kept losing to everyone... literally everyone.

R.I.P Shadow Play.

DeletedUser

[2012-05-15 22:33:19] Matt: he left because he kept losing to everyone... literally everyone.

R.I.P Shadow Play.
That is so funny Coming out from Matt who is even worse(almost got owned by jeremy after being outgrown by him)

DeletedUser3312

I like how you say that, but every round you want to play you consciously try and have an NAP with me, or have someone else play your account. Dun think I haven't noticed.

Me and Adam haven't fallen out over this, he's quit the game. Admittedly quiting the game on a losing streak, because that is what he's on (We've all had one) isn't a good way to quit the game but I'm sure he'll be back in a few rounds to make sure he doesn't end his time here in such a way.

DeletedUser

Oh please.... Tell me one round i have wanted an NAP with you. Some imagination you have lol

DeletedUser5774

Lol, so what? nweddup had a bad round. I know this is PnP and all, but its pretty repetitive now. SLAP! had a bad round when I last played; doesn't make us bad players.

nweddup, my suggestion is that if you're going to play defence start up, you should keep your spears a few hundred ahead of your swords; but only a few hundred. I saw from Shadow Play's report that you had 4.4k spears yet only 700 swords? Thats poor defence. You should've had 2.5k swords at least with those spears, even 3k.

DeletedUser

R.I.P Shadow Play.

The difference behind losing and playing alone against a group of people and losing is i rarely have the troops to clear all their defense. When i play speed i do it for fun, even if i know the likely hood of me winning is low.

Btw you should probably look at the last few rounds ive played and check how many SLAP! members were there?

Main reason i left is SLAP! in general found it amusing when i lost, then get all defensive when i say we would have won if any of them actually joined and helped :icon_rolleyes:

Matt's great excuse being:

[15/05/2012 21:39:14] Matt teh Speed Troll: you forget the fact that it's just a game

I don't have any hard feelings against SLAP!, we just had differing views and now i've left SLAP! and pretty much speed.

Matt's tribe is still the most successful internationally, i just hope he finds a way to keep it that way.

SLAP! <3

DeletedUser9997

Thanks for the advice Smurf, shadow knows the truth about that round but i will not explain here as it will only look like excuses. On the brighter side though i had a great round, picked it up yesterday lunch time (over 24 hrs after start) and finished it half an hour ago rank 1 by a long shot.

This thread was never started as a PnP to be honest, i'm not one to spend that amount of time trying make someone look smaller. I will just never forget the first few posts i made on this forum being told to "shut up and come back when i'v actually won a round" by matt and his tribe of sheep so i simply felt seeing as he had failed so far this season in comparison to this "noob who's never won a round" i'd lay the pages for most of SLAP! to show their true colours.

I'd like to point out the final ladder ranking for this season now and beg to ask where are all of the self claimed "pro's" are?

DeletedUser3312

SLAP! players are more like a pack of wolves, you noobs are the sheep and none of you see what's really going on here. Still.

What hasn't changed is the noob you are nwesuck. You haven't done anything impressive and that hasn't commanded my respect, or anybody's respect who's in the right mind. Continuously recruiting noobs to fight us and boasting about other player's victories isn't anything to congratulate you for. It actually makes you look worse.

I mean, (I probs won't forget this :lol:) you printscreened a report of another player nobling shadow play who was at 26 points at the time and inactive :lol::lol:

Nah, idk why I'm even talking. You'll never get my respect as a player or a person or a leader. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser9997

You haven't done anything impressive and that hasn't commanded my respect

The feeling there is mutual. Remind we again apart from had very little life for a period of time since speeds started i really thinkyou are one of those people you meet in rl and struggle to not laugh at. One day you will see outside of your self blown bubble. From what i see you are rapidly loosing the respect of your own tribe. Be careful i'd really hate to see you keep on loosing.

DeletedUser3312

I've achieved pretty much everything you can achieve in speed :lol:

You've achieved mmm... What exactly?

I can imagine a conversation with you in rl.

Me: So how much do you earn?
Nwsuck: Me and my friends combined MORE THAN YOU!!

DeletedUser9997

Humm you do have a great imagination. I love watching you write on here, i really never have met somone with such a big head. This is the first season i have played, even this one not very many rounds. You may of been the best once i dont know but from what have seen your nothing special in the games iv played. Oh sorry yes you are great you beat me the first 3 rounds i played i will dig you out a medal for that.

Yes i have helped noobs learn to play and played with them, i dont see what your issue is with new people joining the game? maybe that the noobs you seem to dismiss so repeatedly are catching you and you know your not going to be the great "pro" of uk for ever.

DeletedUser3312

:lol:
Perhaps one day you will understand young Padawon, but that day won't come soon.

DeletedUser

[15/05/2012 21:39:14] Matt teh Speed Troll: you forget the fact that it's just a game

This coming from the guy who would defend his claim to the title of "speed champion" unto his dying breath? lolwut? :lol: