HB! (HateBackstabbers)

DeletedUser

Hello my name is Alex and i will be making a tribe with a friend of mine called robin also known as net.twtotal. We each have alot of experince on tribal wars. Because of our new tribe we will be needing members.

To Join you have to have Skype
Be decent at math
And have some experience in tribal wars

We hope to be a succsessful tribe like Uk-Club, and SLAP!. Please no trolling just because i said SLAP! is a succsessful tribe. Thanks for your cooperation ;)
My skype name is Alex.mikhail Add me if you have questions

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10769

Wasn't it your that tribe backstab me on that round 2 weeks ago?

DeletedUser

For Christmas I am going to get you a book, a book on English.

DeletedUser3312

Look Cadan, a new tribe!

Perhaps you'll be able to find a friend.

DeletedUser

But I have friends :(...

I just don't gangbang with them on the rounds I play.

DeletedUser10769

We made the tribe 3 days ago so what you talking about backstabbing and look at the name of our tribe........
Speed Ranking #802 1dayx300
3 -Memories. HB! 110.506 10
4 TurtleWash HB! 82.270 9
That was 1 week ago, Not 3 days ago :icon_rolleyes: I have looked at the name of the tribe and it is somewhat misleading :icon_rolleyes:
And you told me to get off wead? :D
common, only srsly answers ~

If someone said to you, 'I am high' wouldn't you think he is on weed or any other drugs? :lol:
I was being serious :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser3312

Who cares about the opinion of a wannabe noob incapable of both getting better and winning rounds? Your constant negativity isn't good for my vibe man. Especially since you're considerably worse than every player you're attempting to criticize.

DeletedUser10769

Who cares about the opinion of a wannabe noob incapable of both getting better and winning rounds? Your constant negativity isn't good for my vibe man. Especially since you're considerably worse than every player you're attempting to criticize.

Describing yourself there?

How am I criticizing them skillwise? Please shush nublet unless you learn how to start-up :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3312

No I am describing you. Let me elaborate:

You cannot win rounds thus you are bad.

DeletedUser10769

No I am describing you. Let me elaborate:

You cannot win rounds thus you are bad.

Because I can and have won rounds, that would make me good? Right :icon_rolleyes: So shush as you just contradicted yourself

DeletedUser3312

For everyone that does not know about this cocky noob. He has never won a round, when pushed on the matter he links a round my good friend Shawn won on Shawn's account. Not Resuming Windows.

Sorry Alex for slightly derailing your thread, but I think this noob needs to learn his place in this society. Inb4modtellsmetostopbeingsoharsh

Plus while you're at it, clean the thread pl0x

DeletedUser10769

For everyone that does not know about this cocky however exceptional player. He has won alot of round, when asked for the links of these wins, he links us to a lots of rounds won by himself however I am trying to be the devil's advocate. Resuming Windows.

Sorry Alex for slightly derailing your thread, but I think this pro needs to learn how good he is. Inb4modtellsmetostopbeingsocomplemental

Plus while you're at it, clean the thread of all my spam pl0x

Why Thankyou kind sir. As everyone should notice all the spam started when Matt opened his mouth. All I said were on topic and informing the community of the tribe they are applying to. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

For everyone that does not know about this cocky noob. He has never won a round,

How can this be! RW's a record holder, I've never seen anyone in my time on speed hold this award for being rimmed > 5 times in a round.

k4f3vo.png

~Will~