HB! (HateBackstabbers)

DeletedUser10769

How can this be! RW's a record holder, I've never seen anyone in my time on speed hold this award for being rimmed > 5 times in a round.

~Will~

Thankyou very much Barry but you also have to include my account sitter in the praise. I played that round to achieve that award and it did take alot of work trying to get nobled easily unlike Matt who can't stop getting nobled/restarting every round but it was necessary to feel how Matt feels restarting every round consecutively.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10769

I always wondered what would happen if you played 100's of rounds with no success. Gratz to those who got the joke.

If you played 100 rounds from now. How many Weekday rounds when noone good plays would you play and how many Night rounds would you play? How many times you would get rimmed or restart? How many times will I outgrow you like old times?

Night Mattyboy

Do not worry Mattyboy: I will pressurize Vendetta to write you a speed startup book :) Are yow happy now?

DeletedUser3312

I read all that, and just found it interesting that you felt that you needed to bring other people into your argument. We both know the reason why.

DeletedUser10769

I read all that, and just found it interesting that you felt that you needed to bring other people into your argument. We both know the reason why.

I brought my account sitter into this as he made this all possible for me to a certain degree. Unfortunately there were no higher levels to be achieved :lol:

On topic: This tribe is a good tribe as they have the epic ROB on this almighty team. No need to shrivel at that thought Matt as more people better than you to play against eh.

DeletedUser

With no disrespect to anyone here but if your going to reply on this thread please make sure that your applying for the tribe or just dont talk.

DeletedUser

For everyone that does not know about this cocky noob. He has never won a round, when pushed on the matter he links a round my good friend Shawn won on Shawn's account. Not Resuming Windows.

Sorry Alex for slightly derailing your thread, but I think this noob needs to learn his place in this society.

Plus while you're at it, clean the thread pl0x

Are you calling me a noob or RW? i dont quite understand the sentence

DeletedUser

Hello my name is Alex and i will be making a tribe with a friend of mine called robin also known as net.twtotal. We each have alot of experince on tribal wars. Because of our new tribe we will be needing members.

To Join you have to have Skype
Be decent at math
And have some experience in tribal wars

We hope to be a succsessful tribe like Uk-Club, and SLAP!. Please no trolling just because i said SLAP! is a succsessful tribe. Thanks for your cooperation ;)
My skype name is Alex.mikhail Add me if you have questions

More info please

DeletedUser

what would you like to know?

Have you recruited any players yet?
Are you an active tribe?
Will this be for every round?
Any information about yourself?
Is this tribe planning to stick around?
Etc Anything else you can add would be great :)

DeletedUser10594

How can this be! RW's a record holder, I've never seen anyone in my time on speed hold this award for being rimmed > 5 times in a round.

k4f3vo.png

~Will~

5times again, like!!

DeletedUser10594

I like awards, but I wasnt in your account!!

and yes I am trying to get all awards!