He has Spawned!

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Paladins Revenge today at 20:14
Thou shalt give me 4 days and then I will take my revenge!

Paladins Revenge

Date Event
Feb 07
20:22 Paladins Revenge has been invited by GIXXER.

» Edit settings
Noble planner shared with:

» Edit partners
Filter noble claims: >Yours< [Tribe] [Allies] [All] Village name Points Owner Noble claim made by Expiration date

Goddess Aletheias Village (495|485) K44 59588 Paladins Revenge GIXXER on 12.02. at 20:15

(chuckle)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Date Event
Feb 07
20:22 Paladins Revenge has been invited by GIXXER.

DeletedUser

I guess that means if you attack Paladins Revenge your attacking WAR...sooo hands off lol!!!! a welcome adition to the tribe i think :p lol

DeletedUser

I guess that means if you attack Paladins Revenge your attacking WAR...sooo hands off lol!!!! a welcome adition to the tribe i think :p lol

:icon_eek:

we see its in W.A.R territory.....but who will be the first to get it

DeletedUser

Well since EVOLtr (opps are we allowed to use that name now lol hehehe)...wasted there nukes on a failed op on WAR....I guess we at WAR cant wait forever for them to rebuild and take the mega villa...a bit silly wasnt it planning an op when EVOL knew that the mega villa would be appearing anytime soon...well seems our DUCHESSES assumptions were right regarding the mega villa...and watch as we execute the plan to perfection..that is unless EVOL have nukes left over lol

Anyways the fun finally starts on this world. was not too sure about the setting early on...but fair play to the TW staff...definately made it exciting

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:

we see its in W.A.R territory.....but who will be the first to get it

Well judging by the most recent attempt at co oping against WAR, id pritty much say evol got a long way to go before they take anything substantial especially that nice new mega vill... :attack:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well since EVOLtr (opps are we allowed to use that name now lol hehehe)...wasted there nukes on a failed op on WAR....I guess we at WAR cant wait forever for them to rebuild and take the mega villa...a bit silly wasnt it planning an op when EVOL knew that the mega villa would be appearing anytime soon...well seems our DUCHESSES assumptions were right regarding the mega villa...and watch as we execute the plan to perfection..that is unless EVOL have nukes left over lol

Anyways the fun finally starts on this world. was not too sure about the setting early on...but fair play to the TW staff...definately made it exciting

I would disagree. Bazza lost 4 villas with 294k troops killed defending. Refuse to Recognize lost 4 villas with 1229k troops defending for the same village losses of 4 villages.. Thus, EvoLTR's OP has been deemed more efficient as less troops were lost for the same amount of village gains. This makes EvoLTR's OP a greater success.

I welcome arguments to disprove me, because I doubt any of them will hold any weight against my statistics, which, after all, do not lie.

Also Bazza relied on sitters to defend his account; our assessments of Bazza from UK8 deemed him incapable of defending that well.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
its always about ade
emoticon-00118-yawn.gif

your posting off topic, go spam how great you are on your own thread.

so back on topic, me wonders if this villa is gonna defend it self? rebuild walls, troops... snipe evoLs 10 minute trains..

maybe even attack... failed egos
emoticon-00102-bigsmile.gif

DeletedUser

its always about ade
emoticon-00118-yawn.gif

your posting off topic, go spam how great you are on your own thread.

so back on topic, me wonders if this villa is gonna defend it self? rebuild walls, troops... snipe evoLs 10 minute trains..

maybe even attack... failed egos
emoticon-00102-bigsmile.gif

My apologies for being off-topic, but I would like to point out that you should chastise your own WAR members first, as they were the ones who took it off-topic in the first place. Nevertheless, I shall not persue further off-topicness on this matter.

DeletedUser

hardly off topic as i merely stated that the timings of the op may have been a bit misguided with respects to the mega villa appearing so shortly after it....so in actually fact was on topic

DeletedUser

hardly off topic as i merely stated that the timings of the op may have been a bit misguided with respects to the mega villa appearing so shortly after it....so in actually fact was on topic

We still have most of our O.

DeletedUser

lol we still have most of our D hahaha....WILL THIS EVER END!!!!! :p

DeletedUser7369

When i first read this i laughed to myself pretty sure that the timing was just fine. So far we performed an op a few days before the mega village was released, a second op some weeks AFTER it was released and yet you STILL haven't taken it. Clearly we made the right decision to focus on attacking your members whilst they were preoccupied suiciding their nukes against the mega village....which you have yet to capture.

lol we still have most of our D hahaha....WILL THIS EVER END!!!!! :p

Sorry to double post (im sure jo will let me know how annoying that is but missed this...you may still have most of it but i can't help wondering why it hardly ever seems to be in the villages we attack.... check the war stats for the last 2 weeks and compare conquer to oda ratio for each tribe. Very interesting reading.

DeletedUser10658

When i first read this i laughed to myself pretty sure that the timing was just fine. So far we performed an op a few days before the mega village was released, a second op some weeks AFTER it was released and yet you STILL haven't taken it. Clearly we made the right decision to focus on attacking your members whilst they were preoccupied suiciding their nukes against the mega village....which you have yet to capture.

If we wanted to take the village we would, no op has been performed on it by us.

DeletedUser

OD Defense Rank: 6. (5,400,115 score)

Well, that's interesting...

You sure? :p

DeletedUser7369

Congratulations to Gixxer and WAR for taking the first mega village. I wonder whether the second one will be nobled before the end of the world :D

DeletedUser6603

Any chance you can post the village build gixxer?Don't play this world but id love to see it!

Congrats BTW :)