He has Spawned!

DeletedUser

If we wanted to take the village we would, no op has been performed on it by us.

Since EvoLTR have not bothered to attack the village, only WAR has the firepower to attack the megavillage, so it is without a doubt that WAR have been responsible for all that ODD on the megavillage.

I have to put some mild criticism of the placement of the mega-village, I think the next mega-village should be placed in EvoLTR territory to keep things fair and from then onwards, the megavillages should be placed right smack bang on the EvoLTR-W.A.R frontlines.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
i think if that were to happen, then a lot of tickets and threats of mass deleting will take place. the mega village WAS placed on the frontline, with maybe 5 W.A.R villages within 4 hrs noble distance. the area quickly became W.A.R terrority, as the tribe nobled every barb in and around the Mega. evoL equally could have mass barb nobled around it, but did not. if the next villa appears within evoL, then it is clear their still is a failing in the IG staff.

DeletedUser

I haven't been around here for a while. How exactly mega are these villages?

DeletedUser

I have to put some mild criticism of the placement of the mega-village, I think the next mega-village should be placed in EvoLTR territory to keep things fair and from then onwards, the megavillages should be placed right smack bang on the EvoLTR-W.A.R frontlines.

I was led to believe the placement was random. Am I mistaken? WAR got very slightly more lucky than Evol if so. I predict that by the time tribes really need to think about holding these villages (probably not for a year and a half) there will be only one major tribe left, and they will hold all of the "taken" megavillages, with the most recent being untouched.

Your comments are (as per your ig persona) distastefully arrogant - Evol and WAR are not the only tribes. They may be the only tribes with a hope of winning, but the rules need at least pretend the other tribes have a chance.

I haven't been around here for a while. How exactly mega are these villages?

None of my 50 spear returned, so pretty mega.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5582

The placement of the Mega villas is completely random and no ingame staff can effect where they spawn.

DeletedUser

i think if that were to happen, then a lot of tickets and threats of mass deleting will take place. the mega village WAS placed on the frontline, with maybe 5 W.A.R villages within 4 hrs noble distance. the area quickly became W.A.R terrority, as the tribe nobled every barb in and around the Mega. evoL equally could have mass barb nobled around it, but did not. if the next villa appears within evoL, then it is clear their still is a failing in the IG staff.

Seeing as WAR reaped the benefits of the first mega village, its only fair EvoLTR be given the same advantage once, before placement for future mega villages are done according to the frontlines between EvoLTR and W.A.R. I'm aware this marginalises other tribes, but no other tribe really has a claim to power on this world.

DeletedUser5582

Seeing as WAR reaped the benefits of the first mega village, its only fair EvoLTR be given the same advantage once, before placement for future mega villages are done according to the frontlines between EvoLTR and W.A.R. I'm aware this marginalises other tribes, but no other tribe really has a claim to power on this world.

Please read my post above. I thought I was clear on this? There is NO placing of the mega villas. They spawn randomly and may appear closer to any tribe.

There is no fair or unfair about where they appear nor will any tribe be favoured over another nor asking for this will make it happen.

If you are still under any illusions here then please raise a ticket ingame (would humbly suggest the title being Dear Tracey I want a Megavilla....)

Good luck!

DeletedUser

If you where to look at who had the highest amount of villages near the mega village when it first appeared EvoLT had the advantage by a extremely large margin.

But WAR mass nobled all the barbs around it (which EvoLTR could have done) and in doing so put the village in there territory.

So to get the same advantage the next village needs to appear near a higher concentration of WAR villages than EvoLTR villages.

But as LightyJo says no one as control over where it will appear.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you where to look at who had the highest amount of villages near the mega village when it first appeared EvoLT had the advantage by a extremely large margin.

But WAR mass nobled all the barbs around it (which EvoLTR could have done) and in doing so put the village in there territory.

So to get the same advantage the next village needs to appear near a higher concentration of WAR villages than EvoLTR villages.

But as LightyJo says no one as control over where it will appear.

That's incorrect. There was really no competition or contest or fight for the megavillage, it was W.A.R's without question, purely due to location.

Also, in response to Lighty, I question how random the placement is; of all the places in the world, it decided to pick a location within the 15x15 off 500|500? Coincidence? I think not.

DeletedUser5582

Also, in response to Lighty, I question how random the placement is; of all the places in the world, it decided to pick a location within the 15x15 off 500|500? Coincidence? I think not.

Then pop a ticket in and ask! No Ingame staff places the villas. Am not sure how many ways I can say this....

Ok here goes!

It is random, it is chance, it is luck, it is patternless, it is not predetermined, no human touches a button and says there!, it is without favour to any side, it is written into the world settings, it is completely and utterly without any input from any ingame staff here or at Innogames, it is not done to irritate Adelllion nor is it done to make one side win over the other, it is impartial, the names I confess are already chosen but not the location. In short it cannot be changed, altered, tampered with or adjusted even if all of them spawn near one tribe it was done without knowing where any tribe would choose to start or indeed when.

DISCLAIMER: If, however, you think it is not any of the above then do put in a ticket in and ask but don't be surprised if you get a similar answer. If you get the x files music playing and evil laughter to fade I will though eat my bobble hat.

DeletedUser

Evol started (more or less) late, together and in the same quadrant. This means that (all other things being equal) they will be less likely to have each mega village appear nearer to them than a rival which started early, at various times or in various directions. Mmm, lovely maths.

of all the places in the world, it decided to pick a location within the 15x15 off 500|500? Coincidence? I think not.
Coincidence with what? It had to appear somewhere.

I don't think it matters one jot where they appear really. If the game is played as if they weren't there, there will probably be a single overwhelmingly dominant tribe by the end of 2013 anyway - they (whoever they are) will have no problem in securing them afterwards as the competition will have been subdued in the usual way.

DeletedUser

Evol started (more or less) late, together and in the same quadrant. This means that (all other things being equal) they will be less likely to have each mega village appear nearer to them than a rival which started early, at various times or in various directions. Mmm, lovely maths.

Coincidence with what? It had to appear somewhere.

I don't think it matters one jot where they appear really. If the game is played as if they weren't there, there will probably be a single overwhelmingly dominant tribe by the end of 2013 anyway - they (whoever they are) will have no problem in securing them afterwards as the competition will have been subdued in the usual way.

Which makes the win condition rather defunct. But meh.