Hello From Noobivore Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I would just like to say a big hello to the people of uk5 my names xct20k im one of the dukes in Noobivore Reloaded we just moved to the .co.uk Servers from are home on .net world34 after account merging into are now farther tribe RAIN we have come to the uk to see how we fair up and to see the general stratigic play here in the UK we hope to see some of you soon in the game doing what we all love to do best and i wish every one a good game.

DeletedUser

You aren't the first to move here from .net, but I'm sure you'll find the .uk server to your liking. I'm not sure if many people have threads introducing themselves on the externals, but I won't hold it against you. I look forward to seeing you in the game.

DeletedUser

better to introduce yourselfs rather than being a anyom to all imo and it all generates a freindly player perspective for those who are intelligent enough to use the externals. even though my grammars bad lol.

DeletedUser1511

better to introduce yourselfs rather than being a anyom to all imo and it all generates a freindly player perspective for those who are intelligent enough to use the externals. even though my grammars bad lol.

To be honest if you were known on .net then you probably will be here, as a fair number of players here are from .net
But i am just trollling.

Status
Not open for further replies.