Hello i'm Luke and i'm back :)

DeletedUser12702

Hey some of you know me as Drluke95 and I've come back to play some more speed again.

So far after playing about 4-5 rounds i have run into Adrian D twice, This is how our convo went, Not sure why most speed players must have such a big ego and always be right, then bring in some one to back that info when its complete BS.

[7:07:44 PM] Luke gamble: [1/6/2014 1:34:37 PM] Luke gamble: I's a game :D
[1/6/2014 1:34:43 PM] Luke gamble: do you really think i care? :D
[1/6/2014 1:34:47 PM] Adrian D: yes you do
[1/6/2014 1:34:55 PM] Adrian D: abdilahia told me
[1/6/2014 1:34:58 PM] Adrian D: how much you DO care
[1/6/2014 1:35:15 PM] Luke gamble: LOL
[7:08:07 PM] Abdilahia: .....
[7:08:12 PM] Abdilahia: i didnt o.o

Other that Adrian the ego king I have seen some good players.

But yeah hey, I'm going to be looking to play with some guys again for fun, I'm not looking for guys like Matt/Adrian D cause we all know they both are the best and no one cant beat them.

I hope to see you guys in future rounds :)
Add my skype: Drluke95

DeletedUser12680

wb :)

and o/Team beat them easy!!!!

Lionnoob and Adrian = NoNames ;) only noobs :)

DeletedUser12654

luke is damn pro ^^ , he can beat anyone soooo easily ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8097

Someone needs some attention and uses my name for it? How sweet.

*throws in a bit of attention*

DeletedUser7179

you cant be luke you haven't suicided on me every round lol

DeletedUser12654

Navendu im only seeing you're noobish comments

thank you tobi , for snatching my freedom to speech and freedom to give my own opinions , and why do you concentrate on my comments always , its ok if i have noobish or bad or stupid comments , why it worries you ?? i dont care about others giving me thier views on how poor is my grammer or language , everyone is not born IN a country whose native langauge is ENGLISH >> thts it ^^ cheers

sorry mod for this :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7966

omg don't snatch his freedom to give his opinion about you

DeletedUser12038

"thank you tobi , for snatching my freedom to speech and freedom to give my own opinions , and why do you concentrate on my comments always" The only reason i commented you comments was becouse you keep spamming how good you are and the fact its ironic when you cant stay in top 10 from start to noble stage just basic startup, you keep getting rimmed if you are starting from start whit no to licking.. Well how am im taking you freedom? So i dont have my freedom to comment you're post becouse it takes you're freedom?? Im pretty sure thats is just my opinion about you.

DeletedUser12707

Haha, Gosh I'm tempted to get into speed hardcore, maybe I'll play some rounds soon, after my hectic life slows down. Lionheart123 is a bully :p

DeletedUser10594

Haha, Gosh I'm tempted to get into speed hardcore, maybe I'll play some rounds soon, after my hectic life slows down. Lionheart123 is a bully :p

I hope you are playing some rounds ;) Free villages are allways welcome.