Hello! - New to UK.

DeletedUser

Hello everyone! I'm Solitude.

I've played the .Net servers for about 4 years roughly, I can't remember exactly what world I started on!

I tend to change alias', but I want to stick to this one for the UK servers. I'm hoping to make some friends here and have a good couple worlds with people!
I'm new to TW forums by the way, I never used it in .Net as the amount of people using it was too overwhelming for my liking.

Anyway! How is everyone?

- Soli.

DeletedUser

Good to hear!
I'm pretty good myself, looking forward to getting started, but not sure which world to join or should I wait for UK15? :s

Thanks for the welcome! ^.^

- Soli.

DeletedUser4083

Welcome to the .uk server Soli, I hope that you will enjoy your time here :)

DeletedUser4753

Good to hear!
I'm pretty good myself, looking forward to getting started, but not sure which world to join or should I wait for UK15? :s

Thanks for the welcome! ^.^

- Soli.

Welcome pal, i too pretty new to forums but wish'd id joined at start of tw career, turns out to be a nice lil filler between nuke firing ;)

n w13 is the place to be :D

w14 smells funny........... :lol: (not propaganda) ;)

DeletedUser

Thank for the welcomes guys!

@D1mension Haha yeah same! Well I'm just worried I'll join W13 and be on the rim with nothing going on until I finally reach a noble stage and find someone with 400k taking me out before I get very far:(

- Soli.

DeletedUser3312

Welcome pal, i too pretty new to forums but wish'd id joined at start of tw career, turns out to be a nice lil filler between nuke firing ;)

n w13 is the place to be :D

w14 smells funny........... :lol: (not propaganda) ;)
I dislike you.

DeletedUser4753

Thank for the welcomes guys!

@D1mension Haha yeah same! Well I'm just worried I'll join W13 and be on the rim with nothing going on until I finally reach a noble stage and find someone with 400k taking me out before I get very far:(

- Soli.

Aye i was just selfishly advertising in actuality :D, w14 one could start now and still do well, only been out 2 month, w13's rank 1 now started more than this after world start, so just protect yourself from those initial bullies and you could do very well.

w15 is proly to the tune of 6-10 weeks away imo,

DeletedUser

Aye i was just selfishly advertising in actuality :D, w14 one could start now and still do well, only been out 2 month, w13's rank 1 now started more than this after world start, so just protect yourself from those initial bullies and you could do very well.

w15 is proly to the tune of 6-10 weeks away imo,

I might just play speed rounds until W15 is up, seems more plausible than starting on 13 or 14 and getting obliterated eh? ;)

@Pushty Thank you! Well hopefully I'll be more involved with some of the forum areas soon:3

- Soli.

DeletedUser

It just gives me more incentive to try my luck :3

- Soli.

DeletedUser4753

Normal worlds are for the common peasant. Speed is like a Gladiatorial Arena.

If this is the case why almost every time said gladiators come to play with the peasents, they get smashed at every level.

Isnt it feel the peacocks who got beat by a normal world player, preceded to gift his vill despite being on the ropes, and now plays casual world?
Wasn't it you on w14 who couldnt overtake icemen?

Granted im sure you guys would prevail with ya epic pc's n adapted speedy clicks, but take fastest finger first out of the equation and when the real questions are asked speed players are almost always caught lacking ;)

DeletedUser

I'm guessing from all this, the Speed servers here are very competitive eh?

- Soli.

DeletedUser4753

The speed forums are very busy, and yes by looks of things they appear to be, ima speed virgin so matty would be best to explain the situation of uk speed atm,