Hello

DeletedUser

I don't know where to post this because on .net we have a general section for each world so......

Hello i am OTooles over from .net figure i'd come over to .uk and ruin all your fun lol, i only realised there was a .uk version of tribalwars in the last year of my three years playing .net, i don't claim to be an elite player only average i just wanted to introduce myself to W5 and say hello all!.

DeletedUser

You'll love it here, they're all noobs, you barely need to look after your account and you outgrow everyone except the other .net people! Or you might hate it for the same reason. I like an easier ride :p

Welcome.

DeletedUser

You'll love it here, they're all noobs, you barely need to look after your account and you outgrow everyone except the other .net people! Or you might hate it for the same reason. I like an easier ride :p

Welcome.

Says the guy not even top 500.

DeletedUser7857

It is true though. UK version seems to be a lot more quiet than .net.

I love it. :)

DeletedUser

hi there. there is a hello and goodbye forum here. this could be moved there perhaps

DeletedUser

Says the guy not even top 500.

I started a month after the world, and I'm rank 411...

In all honesty if this was .net I would of been rimmed serveral times over. Just haven't been paying attention at all.

DeletedUser439

I started a month after the world, and I'm rank 411...

In all honesty if this was .net I would of been rimmed serveral times over. Just haven't been paying attention at all.

21 thousand people in .co.uk. 200 thousand in .net. Maybe that's why. So I guess it is just luck since most of the people from .co.uk are from .net.

DeletedUser

Welcome.

youfail.

In my personal experience I found .net easier. I been playing since W6.net :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser439

I played W1.net... Quit until W15... Now... Well I can't even get into the top 100... I juts suck now. :p