Hello

DeletedUser6617

Hi all :icon_biggrin: First of all - please excuse my spelling and use of words. English is not my native language but hopefully you will understand most of what I am writing :icon_cool:

I have just started to play this world after taking a break from tribal war. I have been here for 1 week and have 685 points.
Imagine my surprise when I find that a bigger player living quite far away (almost 6 hours away with scouts!!!) is sending scouts at me :lol:
Spelly has played for 1 year and have 1.775.971 points. (I suspect a lot of barb-munching though).

There are a lot of barbs bigger than my village, so I am not really sure why he tries to scout me. :icon_rolleyes:

https://uk21.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/cf8b2ae6ee10646c38b2eadc18449013

What will he send the next time I wonder :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Probably nothing because nobody is stupid enough to attack someone with 30 morale.

DeletedUser6617

Yeah I know :) But the forums are so dead, and I just want to talk with people and have a good time. I have to find something to talk about :) Its not like I have a tribe-forum to spam so this forum is the only place for me to write :lol:

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
Shouldn't worry about the DTA noobs they have nothing better to do is all.

also if you can present a decent topic of conversation your more than welcome to shoot me a mail in game if you wanna kill some time talking to someone.

Names Ban Hammer in game.

DeletedUser6617

Well, something good came out of this :) I might get to know some of the players in this world :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser13693

Well, something good came out of this :) I might get to know some of the players in this world :icon_biggrin:

word of warning...do not talk or look in to Erich...or u will become a garden gnome :D ... others on the world are jolly good fellos, but like anywhere you go on saturday, their are players which are leg less :D ... i hope this solves your problem...if not go and talk to Erich...what could go wrong :D

DeletedUser6617

Oh my, I would not enjoy turning into a garden gnome I think :icon_eek: That sounds really boring :lol: Much netter to sit in front of my laptop on a Friday evening :icon_razz:

DeletedUser6617

Wow, just realized that I got myself a new barb-muncher neighbour. Oh well, got myself some ODA while farming at least :lol:

DeletedUser13157

Hi Lady,
Wow, thanks for setting up a forum topic for 10 scouts, I really don't appreciate this to be honest, a mail ingame would have been sufficient.
Yes, I'm the biggest barb muncher of w21 and I'm proud of it too.If you really want to know why I sent (cause I can see you're not sleeping about it) you're very welcome to mail me, if not just keep guessing and say what you want, I don't really care.
Anyway, thanks for the judgement, it seems you know it all already.

DeletedUser13693

Hi Lady,
Wow, thanks for setting up a forum topic for 10 scouts, I really don't appreciate this to be honest, a mail ingame would have been sufficient.
Yes, I'm the biggest barb muncher of w21 and I'm proud of it too.If you really want to know why I sent (cause I can see you're not sleeping about it) you're very welcome to mail me, if not just keep guessing and say what you want, I don't really care.
Anyway, thanks for the judgement, it seems you know it all already.

are you really the biggest barb muncher???

how many barbs have you munched??

and will you be munching The lady in the near future??

My readers must know every fact and if it does not fit the story...we will modify the facts until they become the biggest scandal.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6617

Hi spelly :) First of all - I have not said that you are the biggest barb-muncher in this world have I? Actually I compared your stats towards one other player right now, and I am sorry to say, but you are wrong. He is a bigger barb-muncher than you :icon_confused: I hate to be the one breaking the news, but I hope you wont hold it against me :icon_sad:
I think I know why you sent the scouts, so no worry about that lol
I am glad to hear that you dont really care, good to know

DeletedUser13157

Dear Lady, I'm really easy going and I don't hold grudges, as I said you're more than welcome to mail me in game. I was telling you I'm the biggest barb muncher, I know you didn't say that. :)
Sorry Jay but I won't be munching any lady... lol

DeletedUser6617

I want to wish you all a happy holiday :) I will soon be gone from your world :) A short visit it was lol
Still I managed to make a few friends, and I want to say thanks to them and I wish you all the best both in game and in real life :)