Hellooooooooooooooo!

• Thread starter Jessobella-Humperdinkle
  • Start date

DeletedUser

CF if you are going to be at the door and refuse people, AT LEAST TAKE THE PIZZA.

DeletedUser

someone pointed out the hysterical nature of men on tw and just to shatter all your dreams. Just reverse search the image on 'she' used on her avatar..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

<apparently this link will get me banned

That avatar picture is from a scene/emo . . . . erm . . . . explicit content site. >

My apologies for ruining your day, I'm a bit of a prick like that.

Props to mattcurr for noticing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So now admit it, how many of you rubbed one off? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Dang, got beaten to it. Curse my need to post in Comic Sans.

DeletedUser

someone pointed out the hysterical nature of men on tw and just to shatter all your dreams. Just reverse search the image on 'she' used on her avatar..

I call this so hard. Too lazy to actually find links and stuff though.

DeletedUser

I suppose thats true.

But Humperdinkle is not my second name really, and there is no Bella in my first name :p .

Hah! 'Humperdinkle' . . . does 'dinkle' refer to what I think it does? If so, please recycle my previous 'hah!' and re-use it repeatedly.

Kilroy

DeletedUser

Kilroy is L from Death Note in your sig? Also pretty predictable, all women are men on internet until proved otherwise.

DeletedUser

T'is indeed L from Death Note . . . licking some form of chocolate sauce off his fingers.

L > N

Kilroy

DeletedUser

I call this so hard. Too lazy to actually find links and stuff though.

There is a website to backtrack images to all sites the are shown on, I use it occasionally to see if my picture is anywhere I didn't want it to be. So it makes it rather easy just copy paste image location.

http://www.tineye.com/