HELP!?!?! how to deal with MUCH bigger players

DeletedUser11405

not sure this is where to post but here goes.,

i started ~1 week ago and im on 450 points. reasonably active farming with LCs and spears, etc.
BUT theres a guy in my 15x15 whos on 5k points with a second village...
what do i do to survive/keep growing/eventually kill him....
he hasnt attacked me yet, but how do i deal with such a big difference in points?????
should i make defensive units to deter him attacking me, or not even bother since he´ll allways have way more offense than i could make defense...

he also has robber lvl3 award so hes obviously quite active too.
he nobled a barb for his 2nd village so hes probably not a "pro" but he could still easily kill me...

its not just that one player who´s WAY bigger than me, theres a bunch within ~3-4 travel time. hes just the closest. so its not just him, but what to do in general when everyone around you has a massive head start....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

troop whore, literally, just upgrade farm and warehouse as needed so you don't appear like a juicy target, then quickly relatively speaking of course smithy does take a while), get acad and noble the main village of the biggest guy next to you.

Of course you could also just join his tribe, do everything normally then leave and back-stab but I didn't give you that idea...

DeletedUser11405

thx for the response. what kind of units would you make though? lcs in stable and ???? in barracks? just defense, or just offense; or a bit of both???
lol yea i´ve considered the backstab thing but thats more of a long-term plan :D

DeletedUser

Build some spears and put them in a barb he farms and keep doing it to different ones. Work out when he is active and cripple him then kill him. Get to the farms first and attack him when his troops are out farming. Dont be put off by points. Troops win wars not points

DeletedUser10842

I second what mrlucaboy syas.

Troop whore.

axes, and lc, farm like mad, dont bother building a wall, it will get knocked down and you wont be defending with axes (unless of course you get in a tribe and get plenty of support)

be very active, if he only has 2 villages, chances are he will not send a train at you, he might, but might not.

either way, you will want to either back time his nuke, or snipe the train and back time it, then take his village lol

all sounds so easy

Or just join there tribe if they will accept you and thats what you want