Help me God damnit

DeletedUser

OK, so I don't know how to start up on a no hauls/limited haul world any helpful and non stupid flaming posts would be appreciated!
I don't mean like;

Timber 1
Clay 1
Iron 1

Etc ...

Etc...

That's not helpful... I mean things to do if a certain situation was to arise on a world such as this how to benefit the market probably how to calculate things out properly.

DeletedUser6695

Best advise I can give is minewhore I.e build nothing but mines (this includes not building smithy)

DeletedUser

follow the quests get free resources and troops and what he said

DeletedUser9748

It all depends how you want to play or how the tribe you are going to join plans to play. If you like fast nobling villages, then you should focus on getting a proper economy building (pits etc.) and in the meantime sustain a descent amount of troops that can help you farm and defend.
Unless you have good teammates near you, I don't advise you to go for offensive troops at start up. You can turn on off later, but on this world you can get the job done easily with spears/swords.

A good level for your mines would be 23/23/20 and after that it's your decision if you want to go for more mines or start building some smithy and go for academy.
The rest you will find out ;)

DeletedUser

borring, do the quest and get your troops up. for resources sure increase mines but farm farm farm farm farm :)

DeletedUser6775

borring, do the quest and get your troops up. for resources sure increase mines but farm farm farm farm farm :)

:lol: you cant farm due to the haul limit :lol: so its mines mines mines

DeletedUser

is it not set to each person?

as in mine is 2,625/3,000 as i only started yesterday

DeletedUser

its something to do with time played from first joining. something like (no of villages + days played) x 1000 with it resetting from what you hauled 24 hours ago

DeletedUser6775

its something to do with time played from first joining. something like (no of villages + days played) x 1000 with it resetting from what you hauled 24 hours ago

thats right.

DeletedUser6775

is it not set to each person?

as in mine is 2,625/3,000 as i only started yesterday

once you hit that 3000 limit you will not get any more! The limit goes up every hour by 42 if you only have 1 village.

this means from your limit you have been playing this world 2 days. you need to build your mines up to get res due not having a very small farm limit

DeletedUser

once you hit that 3000 limit you will not get any more! The limit goes up every hour by 42 if you only have 1 village.

this means from your limit you have been playing this world 2 days. you need to build your mines up to get res due not having a very small farm limit

It doesn't go up by 42 every hour. It goes up by 41.6 (recurring). This mean 1 in every 3 hours will be 41, with the other 2 being 42.

DeletedUser4221

Being close isn't good enough, were did you learn to play tribal wars, i better explain to you the effectiveness of the almighty spear nuke :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6775

:xmas_eek:

im sure your :spear: nuke will be no match for my :lightcavalry: defense