[unit]spear[/unit] 162
[unit]sword[/unit] 214
1. Attack
Attacker: [player]Afanc[/player]
Tribe: [ally]TEA[/ally]
Origin: [coord]404|653[/coord]
Arrival time: May 24, 2010 09:47:22:625

DeletedUser

Darn, that looks like some pretty hardcore stuff you got there mate... looks like you're gunna have to upgrade smithy to lv25 and research Nukes :(

DeletedUser

support sent!

Duration: 57:36:11
Arrival: May 27, 2010 02:28:16:986
Arrival in: 57:36:05
» cancel
» Rally point

1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

/facepalm

DeletedUser

On topic: OP, in the off chance you're not trolling I suggest you go give the Guides(*Click*) section a view, there are several kind of guides on how to act/what to do in case you're under attack.

Now that the unimportant part is out of the way;

support sent!

» cancel
» Rally point

1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

/facepalm
You have his swordspear...

topatoco-and-my-axe-shirt1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^I counter troll your attempted counter troll.
counter_troll.jpg

DeletedUser

support sent!

» cancel
» Rally point

1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

/facepalm

Yehhhhh, that wasnt smart smile. find out whch of smiles villas to that villa is around 57 hours, 36 minutes. and then you know his defensive village is. and i reckon since he has only clusters of 2-3 villages and with his high ODA that he only has 1 def. village which is that one, and so all the rest of his villages near this village are offensive.:icon_idea::icon_wink::icon_neutral::icon_eek::icon_idea::icon_cool::icon_surprised::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It doesnt tell you anything, i personally keep a few of each troop in my vil for faking and timing.
Even if you knew his D village, would you be able to clear it? lol

DeletedUser6695

the real question is would you be bothered to check his vill times?

DeletedUser

the real question is would you be bothered to check his vill times?

Good point, I wouldn't but some Smile? maniac who acres nothing but to kill Smile? might...

Come on then Rank 2 - 10 players, your target has 1 def villa and he's almost told you which one :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Good point, I wouldn't but some Smile? maniac who acres nothing but to kill Smile? might...

Come on then Rank 2 - 10 players, your target has 1 def villa and he's almost told you which one :icon_evil:

Now you just need to add rank 2 tribe to the equation and you might be getting somewhere! /sarcasm: Your idea wont get anywhere.

DeletedUser7217

Well now that's stupid since they are all in his tribe

DeletedUser

What? I'm pretty sure this guy doesn't need help anymore, or is beyond it now (Smile?'s spear couldn't hold off the torrents of axes for ever...)

Well, this thread can be closed now?

/actsallwannabe5modmuch?

Status
Not open for further replies.