help! Needs help!

DeletedUser

Can we leave it out with the bullying? We did grow from smaller tribes, you're right, but that's what you have to do when you're a rim tribe surrounded by nothing but SMALLER rim tribes. We considered NWO an ally (a mistake haha, we'll grant you that) so we couldn't go West so the only other options were North, South and East, all of which contained smaller players!

Support forum is completely empty atm, everyone is either self-sufficient and dealing with it themselves or working in pairs so I think you're going to have to try harder if you're wanting to send our tribe into mayhem! :)

Nidge is absolutely fine, he's having a great time. And what is wrong with dodging nukes and fakes...?

how many sitters nidge had today then? i heard its 2 maybe 3, Does this mean he has now quit then? pitty really his odd was starting to make his od look much better. first real fight and he bottles it

DeletedUser8195

emp was dimissed for many reasons, like being a barb muncher and also sharing info with outside members.

So why did you only dismiss him once he'd lost some villages to us?

how many sitters nidge had today then? i heard its 2 maybe 3, Does this mean he has now quit then? pitty really his odd was starting to make his od look much better. first real fight and he bottles it

He had 1 sitter yesterday (me) and 1 sitter today. So I don't know where you heard that, but it's very wrong! And he hasn't quit, he's just had a busy 2 days, he'll be back in business very soon. :)

And I think they 'first real fight and he bottles it' is a bit rich coming from a tribe made up of ex-Nation and ex-FIRM members! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You never know Help! may surprise you. But of course you do have to big advantages.

1) you knew when you where going to declare, so have no doubt prepared a large OP to go in the next couple of days, and in doing this have also moved your D to the frontlines

2) Help! have been involved in a war with someone else, so have no doubt been using their nukes rather than saving them up.

Ahahhaa their first op was dreadful. I actually felt bad when i saw the 40 second trains hitting our players. BC did more to us. and actually did ms trains! All NWO have done is nobled inactives and villages unavailable to get support

At least you have to threat from Bazza lol, been 99% inactive for 3 months

Goodluck with that.. :)

No op was sent at help! we felt an op was not nessary to deal with A tribe that grows purly from bullying smaller tribes aswel as the fact several of your members were hardly active. Nice to see them return by the way.
How is your support forum? hows nidge holding up? he only just decide to dodge nukes and fakes oh dear.

We're a rim tribe, of course we are going to noble these smaller tribes. It's stupid you using that against us.

Several of our members being inactive? That's incorrect.

Support forum is fine thanks, the villages you gained were lucky, all of our support was out supporting different borders!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He has had two sitters, myself and lonely! He certainly hasn't quit. Why would he quit when 40 second trains are hitting him ^_^

DeletedUser10619

emp was dimissed for many reasons, like being a barb muncher and also sharing info with outside members.

If you were going to dismiss members for barb munching, you would need a bus to come and ship them all out.

And I think they 'first real fight and he bottles it' is a bit rich coming from a tribe made up of ex-Nation and ex-FIRM members! :icon_wink:

Wind your neck in a bit. We dominate every tribe we have faced in wars, and have every right take in the odd player. We are top of the war rankings by miles, so i think i have every right to discuss my view on how other people deal with their own wars. When you have the kind of wars stats that we do, please come back and put me in my place.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice to see TW hasn't changed much will be watching this war as its the first since i returned to the game

Doozy/Nibbler

DeletedUser8195

Wind your neck in a bit. We dominate every tribe we have faced in wars, and have every right take in the odd player. We are top of the war rankings by miles, so i think i have every right to discuss my view on how other people deal with their own wars. When you have the kind of wars stats that we do, please come back and put me in my place.

My bad mate, that wasn't aimed at you at all, was aimed at NWO, should've specified! Just thought his post saying that nidge bottled it as soon as he had incomings (which he hasn't, he's still very much active so no idea where you got this idea from) was a bit cheeky considering Nation and FIRM both disbanded soon as they were under attack, and NWO is made up of ex-Nation and ex-FIRM players. In no way was I getting at you guys, don't worry. :)

DeletedUser10619

Just a quick update for everyone. It seems like the NWO express is erm, not moving as fast as many would think.

Stats including the NWO leaver Emperor COW COW

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 12
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 84,922
Side 2: 108,492
Difference: 23,570

chart

DeletedUser

Hahahaha, i've been asked by Ushmush ( my friend ) to end the war because him and grizzy didn't want it in the first place.

This made me laugh, poor jack:

JACKJAY Jan 08,2013 15:49
m8,

this is not me that is attacking you, EmperorCaoCao who was dismissed from our tribe still had my emergency sit which i did not realise, and has hacked my account, he has sent out all of my troops and ruined my villages, i can only apologise to you, im so sorry :(

Jay

DeletedUser

i havnt responded on the forums for ages, however i stupidly didnt realise that Emperorcaocao was still my emergency sitter from when he was in our tribe, today he has ruined my account, demolished churchs, walls etc, sent out all my troops (including defense troops and nobles on there own) to a lot of tribes in the area, has also sent very offensive emails to epole aswell for which im hugely ashamed of. i can only apologise to all of those affected.

Id also like to greatly thank those of you who have responded with kind words to me for when i apologised for the mails and attacks sent, this type of thing done to someone who has devoted time and money into the game is not a nice thing, and i cant see why on earth someone would be that cruel and vindictive to do this to someone regarding this game.

I m not asking for help! to not attack me, if they feel they want ot, then thats fine, i just felt that a public apology for the offensive mails and breaking of naps etc was warranted.

Jay :(

DeletedUser

Jay, as much as you have annoyed me and my friends I do feel really sorry for you. My initial reaction on mail was a bit mean; if i was you i would be extremely annoyed especially as you've invested money for premium.

Sorry, bit mean on emperors side

DeletedUser

Jay, as much as you have annoyed me and my friends I do feel really sorry for you. My initial reaction on mail was a bit mean; if i was you i would be extremely annoyed especially as you've invested money for premium.

Sorry, bit mean on emperors side

yes it was very harsh tbh, i see that other members of your tribe has decided to take advantage of the situation aswell, kudos to your tribe for the lack of compassion.

Nice that the biggest tribe in this world however has all offered there hopes that the issue is resolved and wont attack me back.

DeletedUser

Haven't received any incomings from me? I will however be re capping that village you took off me and possibly the ones in my church.

DeletedUser

Haven't received any incomings from me? I will however be re capping that village you took off me and possibly the ones in my church.

tbh m8, it really doesnt matter does it? the war stats now wont mean a thing. good luck with taking empty villages ;)

DeletedUser

Jack you took empty villages, i guess im returning the favour! If it wasn't for the bc war all my support wouldn't have been out, not to mention your train was dreadful it actually tricked me, 10 seconds between nobles. I thought no way that could be a train ;) Especially as i was offline when it was sent :p

DeletedUser

Jack you took empty villages, i guess im returning the favour! If it wasn't for the bc war all my support wouldn't have been out, not to mention your train was dreadful it actually tricked me, 10 seconds between nobles. I thought no way that could be a train ;) Especially as i was offline when it was sent :p

lol im just lazy when it comes to sending nukes, however didnt stop me from taking the village off you :)

DeletedUser

Well i wish both sides the best of luck in the war. I have decided to pick a new direction in this world and thats not out of fear for this war.

I will not say which way i think this war will go but to both sides Good Luck

Rage AKA CottonBud