help! Needs help!

DeletedUser

How could or would help! ask or seek well help?

Here is a demonstration of what might happen if they needed the emergency services......

Operator : 999 Can i take your name please?
mat23dover : help!
Operator : whats your emergency?
Operator : What Service do you require Sir?
mat23dover : Police
Operator : One Second
Operator : W13 Police whats the emergency?
mat23dover : We about to get robbed
Operator : Whats the address of the emergency?
mat23dover : Everywhere
Operator : Sir I Need an Address
mat23dover : Erm theres alot of addresses
Operator : Sir Calm down your not being very clear Whats your name?
Operator : Sir what is your name? Whats your name?
mat23dover : help! and we need help!
Operator : Who is going to Rob you?
mat23dover : NWO
Operator : Are they a Gang? ...... Are they there now?
mat23dover : There Coming
Operator : There Coming???? When
mat23dover : Now
Operator : How Do you suggest we deal with it?
mat23dover : ermmmm notsure
Operator : Sir your not being very helpful
mat23dover : but we need help!
Operator : I need names Sir
mat23dover : *Hangs Up*

So you see not very help!ful, but no-one can blame them for this its clearly not what they thought of when creating such a tribe.
A tribe that portrays a name that many would assume would help but clearly the opposite. Well they got one thing right when they say The Un-Wanted.

NWO Declares on help!

DeletedUser8195

Hehe, bring it on, been a long time since I had a proper fight.

DeletedUser10619

I've always thought that some people take far too long thinking up clever, witty and interesting declarations. Its nice to see a Dec, that clearly took no longer than 1-2 minutes to put together.

DeletedUser

I've always thought that some people take far too long thinking up clever, witty and interesting declarations. Its nice to see a Dec, that clearly took no longer than 1-2 minutes to put together.

Yeah took me 5mins 10mins tops, did not fancy wasting a day thinking of something that will lets be honest not change the outcome of the war :)

DeletedUser10619

You never know Help! may surprise you. But of course you do have to big advantages.

1) you knew when you where going to declare, so have no doubt prepared a large OP to go in the next couple of days, and in doing this have also moved your D to the frontlines

2) Help! have been involved in a war with someone else, so have no doubt been using their nukes rather than saving them up.

DeletedUser

Yup never gonna rule help! out as beaten just yet. We wanted a good war target and help! stood out as worthy opponents, That said with there history of bullying smaller tribes it was time and is time someone returned the favor. But the fight from them so far has been interesting last minute surprise and already the stats look good

DeletedUser11434

At least you have to threat from Bazza lol, been 99% inactive for 3 months

DeletedUser8195

The whole bullying smaller tribes thing isn't really fair, we're a rim tribe and we've dominated our continent for quite some time!!! Not really got any choice haha, the only tribes nearby us are small tribes!

Yeah, you definitely had the element of surprise! All our D was down South, and majority of our offence was used. Back on our feet now though so will be fun to retaliate! :) I'm kinda looking forward to attacking someone with 100% morale for once! :D

DeletedUser

Well would love to see what you have in the tank your losing villages pritty fast now :) Lets not keep us waiting to long we are litrally getting old :)

DeletedUser10619

Well would love to see what you have in the tank your losing villages pritty fast now :) Lets not keep us waiting to long we are litrally getting old :)

I'm a little confused by "losing villages pretty fast"

Since you made the war declaration (just after 18:00 TW forum time yesterday) NWO have nobled 5 villages from Help! Now bearing in mind you had the element of surprise and time to "plan" the opening op, this number is extremely disappointing.

In the same time frame NWO have nobled 20 (yes i know!!) barbarian villages.

It seems your op and element of surprise against the old grey ones did have the desired effect!

Now bearing in mind NWO is roughly 3 times bigger than Help! these statistics are even more shocking.

If you compare this to the first day of the XpRd v Nation war, with both sides (at that time) being evenly sized, XpRd took 25 villages in the first 24 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8195

Give us time! We're still sorting our support out! Plus we've got pest problems down South. We'll be with you shortly!

Lol, Jimmy White > any of you.

You, my friend, are well and truly in my good books! :D

I'm a little confused by "losing villages pretty fast"

Since you made the war declaration (just after 18:00 TW forum time yesterday) NWO have nobled 5 villages from Help! Now bearing in mind you had the element of surprise and time to "plan" the opening op, this number is extremely disappointing.

In the same time frame NWO have nobled 20 (yes i know!!) barbarian villages.

It seems your op and element of surprise against the old grey ones did have the desired effect!

Now bearing in mind NWO is roughly 3 times bigger than Help! these statistics are even more shocking.

If you compare this to the first day of the XpRd v Nation war, with both sides (at that time) being evenly sized, XpRd took 25 villages in the first 24 hours.

Thanks for that. :) glad to see we've got some people on this world who don't absolutely hate our guts and give us a lil bit of credit haha.

DeletedUser

No op was sent at help! we felt an op was not nessary to deal with A tribe that grows purly from bullying smaller tribes aswel as the fact several of your members were hardly active. Nice to see them return by the way.
How is your support forum? hows nidge holding up? he only just decide to dodge nukes and fakes oh dear.

DeletedUser8195

Can we leave it out with the bullying? We did grow from smaller tribes, you're right, but that's what you have to do when you're a rim tribe surrounded by nothing but SMALLER rim tribes. We considered NWO an ally (a mistake haha, we'll grant you that) so we couldn't go West so the only other options were North, South and East, all of which contained smaller players!

Support forum is completely empty atm, everyone is either self-sufficient and dealing with it themselves or working in pairs so I think you're going to have to try harder if you're wanting to send our tribe into mayhem! :)

Nidge is absolutely fine, he's having a great time. And what is wrong with dodging nukes and fakes...?

DeletedUser10619

Now whilst the stats have improved a little for NWO, it appears their bottle for the fight is somewhat questionable

VillagePointsOld ownerNew ownerDate/Time
red.png
Lelang (550|510) K559,716EmperorCaoCao [NWO]Bazza The Brave [HELP!]2013-01-07 08:19:18
red.png
Donghai (553|509) K557,205EmperorCaoCao [NWO]Bazza The Brave [HELP!]2013-01-07 05:15:46
07th January 2013 - 10:18:49 EmperorCaoCao leaves the tribe

DeletedUser

emp was dimissed for many reasons, like being a barb muncher and also sharing info with outside members.