help! Needs help!

DeletedUser

First couple of days was me, then farms took over, the original Nidge did no defending whatsoever. :( wasn't fair on us at all. Majority of conquers on the account was after we'd lost the sit and he'd hit delete though. :( but I saw your fakes and nukes, congratulations for that, you guys did to a good job. I thought you were referring to conquers.

We will in time, don't worry. :) there are things that we have to take care of before we can concentrate on NWO. You also have to remember that we've been fighting on two fronts this entire war too, only the last few days has NWO experienced that problem.

Wouldn't say they did well more that CottonBud did well. Very well done to him, had nidge and nicky convinced he was using a fake script. Very well done, wouldn't have lost a village if he didn't attack ^^

Oh and trashed account? No i changed his mixed villages to defense and used his nukes then created more defense as nicky was told by nidge himself that he wasn't coming back. So i changed to pretty much all defense to try and defend the villages and slowly internal

1/4 of his villages wasn't even in church radius.

DeletedUser8195

Then, being the considerate person he is, nidge logged in and hit delete...

DeletedUser

*blushes* my ear were burning, But on a serious note its really not that hard to confuse an account the old fashioned way. when i first started playing TW scripts were not around. i like to nuke and well am not a fan of making it easy to spot them nukes.

But yeah considering i was 47hrs away closest nuke i am shocked i did the most damage to Help! shows how poor TMNT truely are, but then makes Help! look weak at the same time. You have been at war for weeks and yet your not really showing what your capable of. I joined mask 4days ago and have already hurt TMNT and mask as a whole delivered such a strong message yesterday like already stated it sent shock waves through the tribe.

Stop talking help! and start showing your more than a tribe by name and show you can actually play

DeletedUser8195

We have had a huge wall of abandoned villages to noble first because our frontline with TMNT deleted! But once that has been sorted, we'll jump on them. :) or I shall be anyway, started earlier by catching and killing quite a few JACKJAY nukes and noble trains whilst they sat at home hehe. ;)

DeletedUser

We have had a huge wall of abandoned villages to noble first because our frontline with TMNT deleted! But once that has been sorted, we'll jump on them. :) or I shall be anyway, started earlier by catching and killing quite a few JACKJAY nukes and noble trains whilst they sat at home hehe. ;)

Internals? come on surly a war must take priority. Excuses

DeletedUser11523

*walking down the round whistling*

Then i thought to myself, "Man help! really suck dont they"

*carries on with mi stroll*

DeletedUser

We arent losing any more villages, Mask have distracted them, we havent lost 1 in 5 days..

DeletedUser

and even with this distraction/pulverising you still fail to step up to your war.

DeletedUser

[22:12:43] Rage - CottonBud: Always making excuses
[22:13:05] Rage - CottonBud: there a mini me version of NWO in the respect of internalling and barb hunting

Oh i went there :icon_twisted: Sorry help! but thats how your looking right now

DeletedUser8195

Haha, fair enough, doesn't really matter what others think of us tbh. :)

But if you'd listened to what I was saying when I said this:

Hmmm...

I seem to remember someone saying this earlier?

Think More Next Time

Think about the world you join and perhaps learn the settings

The wall of abandoned villages took up most of the 14 hour noble limit for most people in most places along our frontline. So how would you propose we go about solving this problem? Unless I'm severely mistaken, the best way - and only way for most people in our tribe - to solve this problem was to noble the barbs. This gets people within noble range whilst gaining TMNT territory because if we noble them, they can't. Leaving abandoned villages from their tribe sat there between our two tribes for TMNT to take and build troops in to attack us with would be pure stupidity in my opinion, and I'm sure a lot of others would share that opinion.

And like Joby says, the majority of villages that we've lost to TMNT so far have either been during the initial surprise "OP" (which went very badly) or their gains from inactive accounts.

I also remember someone saying this somewhere earlier?

I think you should do better research.

...so i suggest you stop with the idiot posts

I don't doubt that there are some good players in your tribe, but you really need to get off your high horses before someone pushes you off because your making the fall very high! I recognise a number of the players in Mask, and I don't doubt that they're good, but I know for a fact that there are a number of players in HELP! that could give them a run for their money.

Comparing us to you is an unfair comparison for a number of reasons...

A) you had the element of surprise, we didn't. We were immediately on the back foot whereas you had ages to prepare and plan.

B) having been allies with FIRM and Nation, some of our members were intertwined and surrounded by TMNT, some of which were a long way from the main bulk of the tribe.

C) you don't have a war going on on another front.

So anyway, stop being a hypocrite by making "idiot posts":

Idiot post, a post which is wrong, usually posted by an idiot ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11523

high horse?

I seem to remember me making a humerous bit of pnp about masks exploits of nwo, designed to entertain all parties and w13 alike, and I was met with critisms of mask when since begining our conflicts of being 1 fifth of the enemies size have gone from strength to strength and are now showing our class against nwo.

I was on the receiving end of a lot of firms assaults yet held strong knowing our team ethics would pay off, I'm now prowd of the fact mask has gone from being a rim tribe with late starters no direction and the underdog to all tribes on w13 to becoming a contender in the big game and imo the best show of teamwork from any tribe this world has seen, we have never gone into a war with more firepower but our working together imo is second to non.

I haven't compared mask and help nor critised asside from my defending of mask and my jokes after I read no less than 5 "why does everyone flame help" posts.

but as you so kindly decided to jump on the flame mask bandwagon when all we have done is fight a good fight and try entertain, ill happily answer your critisms and fairly compare our tribes.

a/ we were initially war'd by firm, no planning they just declared and fired at a tribe 1/5 of thier size, nwo broke off and through perserverring we broke firm and got the better of then, we were still in direct conflict with firm many active skirmishes happening at which point nwo recruited our enemies, we ended a 48hr nap which means thier was no surprise hit, and declared war with all the ex firm tce and nwo.
we were declared upon and the fighting never really stopped just the nwo boys took a break to reform and continue the skirmish, so I refute any so called prepare time, we have been fighting the same people ever since firm declared on us before the new year.

b/ because help hug thier neighbours is thier mistake, more to the point decent members behind enemy lines are great they cause all kinds of problems and force the enemy to waste a lot of def pre stacking, if anything this is a advantage.

c/ actualy we have aditional wars of every front except our extreme east, also our frontline is basically a solid line right across the map, the mask/nwo frontline is bigger than any other tribes borders, I imagine the surface are of just our nwo frontline is larger than all of helps war zones, and that's not to mention we are at war with tribes on all sides except our extreme east.

as for your more direct comparison mask is not 20 pro's we never have had the member base, what we do have is 20 players who work solid as a team, backed up by around 8 frontline players who are second to non. I'd go as far as saying pound for pound our frontline would beat any tribes top players.

I didn't put mask on a high horse, we merely document our achievements on the forum and add in a bit of banter, we are proud of where we are going so I will passionately defend that.
this all spurned from a help slur, you guys complain about being flamed all the time, have you heard of the saying people in glass houses shouldn't throw bricks?

DeletedUser

WoW that was some reading but is 100% to the point and i agree with it totally.

DeletedUser8195

Not taking anything away from the fact they got stats from us! Just saying that it's not really something to show off about, conquers are still conquers! :)