Here Be Dragons...

DeletedUser5582

So BP can be dull especially when you have to trawl through all the recruit me please mails....So to try and lighten my burden I hit upon an idea.

A quick change to our tribal forum http://uk22.tribalwars.co.uk/game.php?village=1369&id=30&screen=info_ally

seriously if you would like to join then mail Nibbles with a well written and exciting mail that make it impossible for us to refuse us. He likes tales of Dragons...!

then thought nothing more of it....

Then a skype from Nibbles asking if I knew anything about silly mails involving Dragons?!

Enjoy

Nibbler was the youngest knight in the kingdom, but was so brave and intelligent that, without having to fight almost anyone at all, he had defeated the majority of his enemies.
One day, while riding through the mountains, he came across a small cave. On entering it, he found that inside was an impressive castle. "Anybody here?" he asked.
"Help! Help us!" came the response from inside, "we've been locked in here for years, serving the castle dragon."
"Dragon?" thought Nibbler, just before an enormous flying flame almost burnt him alive. Nibbler spun silently around, and addressing the terrible dragon face to face, said: "It's all right, Dragon. I forgive you for what you just did. You probably didn't know it was me." The dragon was very surprised at words like these. He never expected anyone to stand up to him, and certainly not in such a brazen manner. "Prepare to fight, dwarf! I don't give a fig who you are!" roared the dragon.
"Wait a moment. It's clear that you don't know who I am. I am the guardian of the Tribe --C—in Tribal Wars!" continued Nibbler, "You well know that the sword has killed dozens of ogres and dragons, and that if I unsheathe it, it will fly straight into your neck and kill you." “I want to give you a chance to fight by me.” Let's travel to the other side of the world”
And that is how Nibbler had extreme success spreading his name during the campaigns across Server 22 in Tribal Wars.

Hope u have enjoyed.
Don't fall asleep.
ENJOY THE GAME

and story 2 (who wants premium to send us Part 2 oh the knave!)

There was once a very beautiful princess named Claudia, who lived in a very big castle, for her father was the king of Dragoland. The young princess usually spent her days playing with friends in the castle dungeons. But one day, Claudia and her chums went for a walk around the castle walls where there was a forest full of trees.

Claudia was the most beautiful of all her friends. Her long blonde hair and big green eyes meant that people noticed her wherever she went.

As they entered the forest, the girls noticed something moving among the tree branches, but couldn’t see who or what it was… Suddenly, an enormous dragon came flying out of the undergrowth and grabbed Claudia with his claws. Then, as quickly as he had come, the dragon flew back deeper and deeper into the forest. Terrified, the other girls ran back to the castle to tell the king what had happened.

The King of Dragoland was so alarmed at hearing the news that his daughter had been kidnapped by a dragon that he ordered an army of a thousand men to rescue her. Meanwhile, the dragon had already reached his lair with the princess.

If you wanna hear the rest send us some PP and add me on Skype ;)

names withheld to avoid anyone getting part 2 before us!

Still beats can pls join tribe m8 no?!

DeletedUser

Haha. This is brilliant. Nibbler must be enjoying himself though. Credit to the people who wrote them! Can't wait for part 2!

I'll try write a story just for Nibbler. EXPECT!

DeletedUser5582

]Nibbles was taking it all well/ The skype chat was fun.

Then we had a winner (by the way this is how you write a recruitment mail and even got dragons in there sort of!!)

One upon a time there was a veteran soldier. Back in the original TW.net days he fought until his heart was content from world 2 till about world 13. He was an artist of war, and a natural born leader. He grew an empire (EXP, Expand) on the outskirts to grow to number 3 in the world, and amassed just over 100 other villages, to claim over 600k followers (best I could come up with for points). He was ruthless, active, and damn good looking... Until one day, an evil force (university) dragged him away from the battlefield and kept him subdued. Then, 7 years later he had a dream (saw an ad on TV) which showed an unchanged battle field, game him a new lease and hunger to smash the 1m mark and got him to jump into battle once more again.[/COLOR]

Although his hair is now grey (it's not, I'm only 24)... His armour is too small (probably is, beer belly syndrome), he is STILL ready to take his ruthless tactics, activity (now a manager and sit on my arse in an office all day so am pretty much always on) and sexy ass into battle once more.

Then... He got saved the princess, saved the world, kissed the from and all those other cliche endings.

Oh yea, and there were dragons and shit.

P.S as you've probably guessed I've made an elaborate attempt to send a request to join ur tribe over, any questions or competency based stuff you might have fire away, I can still send noble trains, snipe, back time etc.... It's been a while but nothing's changed! I only joined this world last night but already it seems you guys are the only tribe that looks good out of my
Farming area.

Hope you enjoyed!
Josh]