Here's me.

DeletedUser

Just wanted to say, as I don't come on TW much as I haven't got the time, I'd love to keep in contact with some of you guys.

I think that this video will bring us all together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNRoSg_0M8U&feature=player_embedded

You guys probably don't remember me, which is good, becuase then you can't flame me.

Moderators, lock this, and I will personally come to your houses, and get a sword.

<3

DeletedUser8807

ok
1.still dont know you sorry if im missing something
2.who do you want to keep in contact with

DeletedUser

844812-fail_thread_super.jpg

DeletedUser8610

hang on.... woah, wait hold up a minute.......... What?

pwned.jpg

DeletedUser

Hidden disaster, tell me if i'm wrong.....

You used to play TW and think you were good, you hang around with the big clique but your are not one of the pr0's in that group just a fanboy, another one, groove llliiickkkk! Oh not to forget, you were here since the start!

@Pushty, i don't like that side of you either :icon_neutral:

:lol::lol:

DeletedUser

No sure tbh! The back slapping clique of the few good players and there many fanboys get my goat for many reasons though.

Totally off topic but i have wondered for a while, are you the same player as Hot Fusion? Why change to cold if so or what happened to hot if your not the same player?

DeletedUser6695

No I am not HF, I was friends with him/her and made the acc for a w4 premade.

Also there are 2 rumours

1. She died which I hope isnt true
2.She was a he and went back to being a he :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

pushty, stop trolling for your rep... noones going to give you any or think your anymore special than you already are :p

as to getting into contact with your old tribe mates, if you remember the world you were on, why not create the forum on that world, even talking to someone whos still in the world to get you into contact with your old buddies, its likely that if you were any good, theres an account somewhere without a player in it waiting for someone to fill its shoes..