Hey LRAG

DeletedUser

Really, Ryan?

Read back what you wrote and just consider how dumb you look right now.

DeletedUser

Seriously, the failure in this statement is epic!!
And you are dandare i take it? :p
If so, pointwhoring your way to number 1. In all fairness, Judge (WeekendWarrior) is a good player and deserves to be rank 1. You on the other hand sit there all day building your villages all day for points but just leaving your nukes sat there. Anyway, what have you ever done on uk1? Besides pointwhoring that is. Get a life you troll. Stop pointwhoring. And for once in your life just attack! Also, adellion is a much better player than you....as are most on UK1, so reply to this when you can actually play TW! :lol:

Oh dear can the nanny put this child to bed shouldnt be allowed out on big boy forums so late, you really have made yourself look silly dandares build has been the same since day 1 suggest you better check stats on ODA 5.6 mill in last week .dont care about ODD that shows good support guess you wouldnt know that as every account you had was ripped apart like a one legged man in Butt kicking contest ,i see you beg for an account on W!n and T4h told you were to go ,guess that says something about you and your expertise gaming skills.

Do try and get your facts right if you want to flame looks so much better and can actually make you know what your talking about

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

random dandare spam

Hard to tell whose the senior out of you two. One of you reserves the right to be childish, but regrettably, I'm not referring to you Dandare.

DeletedUser717

Quick facts: dandare's total ODA is 69,241,089. That's more than anyone in LRAG has.
The war stats of intribe forums show that dandare has gained more ODA against W1N's enemies since the launch of these statistics than Fat Taff and kutusov together managed to gain in all of UK1's existence.

DeletedUser2918

really? how long did it take you to read it???? :icon_eek:

3 lines = quick and informative
3 words = quicker and irrelevant :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser5774

It was informative. It explained my opinion that it wasn't quick. It certainly was quicker.

DeletedUser

Oh its Ade's Fan Girl. Simple fact is Dandare has 69million ODA which is very good :)

Adellion has zero ODA which is fail. Just like his UK1 accounts. Now run along fan boi's please :p

DeletedUser1942

Trust me......i am NOT a fanboy.

Maybe not, but what you actually are is a failure at Tribal Wars, so are now trying to suck up to forum personalities and players with reputations, so that you potentially get a reputation as something decent.

Fact is Ryan - World 1 and you didnt work. Now, quickly run off to World 10, and suck up to some more people who know how to play the game far better than you - possibly 90% of all TW.co.uk players.

:lol:

DeletedUser

So is it considered ok for mods to flame someone on the externals and then ban them when they give it back. Few double standards here but where im from gamekeepers shouldnt turn poachers!!!!!

Is it ok for mods to flame someone....? Well yes as long as its based in-game and doesn't involve any real life aspects...Just as it would be ok for you to flame someone. Ban them when they give it back? No that isn't acceptable and isn't what happened either. Obviously though you would only know what second hand information you were told on the matter. But I can assure you that isn't what happened nor the case here. This sort of discussion about a players ban or moderation is prohibited from the forums and for reasons like what has just happened, is why we keep it off the forums. You can mail your friend about their bans all you want to and get whatever commentary that makes you happy about it, but it getting brought to these forums will result in punishments. With that said, any commentary regarding this should be kept to yourself, a skype chat, or a PM and not in here. If anyone has an issue or a problem with any of the moderation staff, you can mail me.