Hey LRAG

DeletedUser

Are you delibertely trying to be stupid? Neither myself, Dan nor Adellion ever joined Flux.

Infact, I don't think Dan ever played this world.

Glad to see your keeping true to form getting everything wrong never said you or Blunderboy was in flux but Lord Dan most certainly was,anyway ,keep trying one day

As you were all so interested before.
I was Mjolln1r taking over for a month or two for the old owner. I WAS the baron so you didn't need to kick me out of the leaders chat BrianL :?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Glad to see your keeping true to form getting everything wrong never said you or Blunderboy was in flux but Lord Dan most certainly was,anyway ,keep trying one day

I never had negative growth when playing, and could've in fact kept going had it not been for real life things.
Fighting W1N was several hundred times easier than it was fighting T4H; if it wasn't for Luke and the other handful of good players, T4H could easily take on W1N and come off better.

DeletedUser

Are you delibertely trying to be stupid? Neither myself, Dan nor Adellion ever joined Flux.

Infact, I don't think Dan ever played this world.

I lurk and even had the ldw account in there once :?

Yeah I double posted. Shoot me. idc.

DeletedUser2918

ooohh - great to see some faces from the past come out to play!!!!

adellion - tess is a top 10 account on world 1. Wont say no more as i'm sure he/she will reveal who they are if they want to.
kilroy - congrats on getting away from TW and the 2 young ladies (sounds exciting lol)
dubby - great to see those sayings again! :icon_biggrin:
dan - just curious. which account did you fight T4H on? i remember you being in Flux but that was on the other side of the world to T4H if i remember....

DeletedUser

Well Chris, you know what I get like; have to have the final word, as in 'medically' need to have the final word.

Additionally, thanks for the congratulatory message; I have a lot of sleepless nights with my two favourite people, just perhaps not quite as how you might imagine.

And Clamju, if you would like to speak to FatTaff, Skype me today (I'm a poorly boy today and at home, so make the most of it). Me and FatTaff are good acquaintances.

Kilroy

DeletedUser

ooohh - great to see some faces from the past come out to play!!!!

dan - just curious. which account did you fight T4H on? i remember you being in Flux but that was on the other side of the world to T4H if i remember....
I was on the ldw account... Was in TEA until they disbanded, then I got moved over to EXT... Stood no chance against T4H, they were brilliant.
So when exactly did I ever "fight" you?
I wouldn't call it fighting on your part, merely you giving me villas tbh. Didn't take much to find your weak villages :/

DeletedUser

26:80:78 Kajagoogoo (608|287) K26 8,299 gypsyvixcent [W1N] Mjolln1r [Flux] 2010-08-26 17:56:08
No Entry. Keep out :) (595|281) K25 10,708 gypsyvixcent [W1N] Mjolln1r [Flux] 2010-08-26 13:57:00
K25 SE3.03 (598|275) K25 9,718 gypsyvixcent [W1N] Mjolln1r [Flux] 2010-08-20 21:44:14
25:79:18 Booner 3 (598|271) K25 8,599 gypsyvixcent [W1N] Mjolln1r [Flux] 2010-08-20 16:24:37
A44 (608|284) K26 4,695 gypsyvixcent [W1N] Mjolln1r [Flux] 2010-08-20 15:20:15
No Entry. Keep out :) (597|281) K25 8,274 gypsyvixcent [W1N] Mjolln1r [Flux] 2010-08-20 00:12:23

This is what I'm referring too. Do you not read the entire thread or just the bits you can try to defend yourself on?

DeletedUser

My little buddy Dan, not seen him in a while.

I'm curious as to why this needed a thread when a simple PM would have been sufficient?

DeletedUser

Oh, and looking at your takes on me, that was after I quit. Shame you couldn't of put up a fight when I was actually playing :icon_wink:

DeletedUser1942

Oh, and looking at your takes on me, that was after I quit. Shame you couldn't of put up a fight when I was actually playing :icon_wink:

Its funny how people seem to lose the villages after they have quit :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Its funny how people seem to lose the villages after they have quit :icon_rolleyes:

I know, it's strange how the top tribes can never manage to take them before that... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser2961

Yeah, thats OK. You took them during my "Ive quit" period.

DeletedUser

adellion - tess is a top 10 account on world 1. Wont say no more as i'm sure he/she will reveal who they are if they want to.

With all due respect Chris miles, I can't rate that. Its not an achievement in two ways.

1. He's trying to impress me with an online game. I don't really put value into that anymore, cause you know I think this game is sad now.
  2. I can't rate top-10. I can rate great leaders for their organisational skills, great players for the unsurpassed abilities in warfare, but I cannot rate a rank. Any noob can get top-10 by eating inactives and hiding behind the backlines. Show me rank 1 points, ODA & ODD, and I'll raise an eyebrow.
Hope you're well though Chris, nice to see you're still alive and kicking persay :)

DeletedUser2961

You quite clearly hadn't quit seeing as I'd been talking to you :/

I know, I still have the conversations as they were quite funny, though you and timmyhill were hitting me at the same time and I hadn't asked for support. But you used the "I'd quit" line, so thought I'd have a go too.

DeletedUser

Seriously, the failure in this statement is epic!!
And you are dandare i take it? :p
If so, still sat there pointwhoring your way to number 1. In all fairness, Judge (WeekendWarrior) is a good player and deserves to be rank 1. You on the other hand sit there all day building your villages all day for points but just leaving your nukes sat there. Anyway, what have you ever done on uk1? Besides pointwhoring that is. Get a life you troll. Stop pointwhoring. And for once in your life just attack! Also, adellion is a much better player than you....as are most on UK1, so reply to this when you can actually play TW! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: