Hmmm? Can't take anymore

DeletedUser1410

Hmmm? here by declare on the kitty cats tribe Meow

Sorry but had enough of the n00bs taking barbs

Good luck

DeletedUser

awww no pnp?

What're you talking about, that's the best pnp Ruffus has ever done? Took him three days it did!

Best of luck to Meow, after all you'll need it to last more than a week ;)

DeletedUser1410

A week it took me 6 days to find the words to put in it? then another 3 to tipe it lol
Not looking good at the mo for them
Will put some stats tomorro after 24 hours are up

DeletedUser7687

Better hurry up - everyone is leaving. The tribe may not exist tomorrow!

:icon_eek::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_eek:

DeletedUser7848

can alo claim a 75% victory and 25% victory 2 any1 else that took their villas? cause we kinda showed every1 how bad they were ;) just we didnt bother finishing :p

DeletedUser

I think given you were at them for months and they were still alive, and we went at them for less than 24 hours and they disbanded, we'll have that 75% I feel ;)

DeletedUser7967

Let's not talk about who gets credit ;) meow changed a lot and the Meow we were fighting was not the same as the one that just disbanded :)

DeletedUser7848

good point how about we all agree they were a crap tribe who were on a down hill for many many months xD

ps thanks for getting them 2 disband its livened up my mailed box a bit :p

DeletedUser

well they do say that words are more powerful than the sword...alexs ure lethal...just pick another tribe and argue with them till they just give up and disband...we should call it TRIBALWORDS lol

DeletedUser

I like this idea :lol: At the ending of the world when Hmmm? is left hopefully just have a a free for all. That would be fun :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

well in that case i best start stacking my villas near you as we should be taking the whole world soon lol:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Bring it kieran I got 17 vills in K64 and it's all I need :lol: